DEV AND SONA....KSHI😁

Hlo everyone, from story will be from 5 years ago, flashback,I guess everyone probably know what must have happened 😁😁, still I m telling uh ,, and nxt 2 chapter will be probably contain flashback. And yess votes and comments .
*****************************

FLASHBACK
5 years ago

Its my POV.
Sonakshi had landed at London. She is here to attend her childhood best friend Neha' s wedding. Neha was an  orphan , when born , she lived in orphanage. Sona met her in school from where they become best of friends. She was adopted by a rich family , singhania 's . Yes she is sister of kartik . The family used to live in India, but they shifted to London for business purposes. And now she is getting married to Ranbeer love of her life. Sona parents understand their relation (Sona and Neha ) so let her go alone bcoz bejoy was not well.
After landing at London Sona heads towards  her villa. It's an Indian wedding and both bride and groom family have decided that all rituals will not be held separately but together. So they have booked a villa where all family is gathered . And for guests they are living in a hotel .
Sona sits in a car send by Neha , and enters the house , everyone one was having  lunch when Sona enters , looking at Neha she grinned widely and tiptoed towards her , everyone was so engrossed in lunch they didn't notice her , she came slowly and closed her eyes wide her hands and whispered in her ears and said "pehchaan Kon" . Neha shouted "sooonnnnnaaaaa" and immediately pulled her in a hug everyone was looking at them.and we're smiling but some were puzzled bcoz they never seen Neha like this, she is  a silent girl while sona is her opposite.
Shona and Neha were still hugging everyone we're adoring them  Sona said" Nehaaa kaisi hai tu ? OMG  I m so happy for uh " neha said " m ab boht achi hu , tu Jo aagyi hai ,tu bta kaisi hai ,,wait a minute,, she broke the hug and checked her " sona tu to bilkul stick ho gyi hai ,, Meri yaad mein or patli hogyi hai " and winked at her,Sona just glare and said " Neha ,,, Sonakshi apni tra awesome hai ,smjhi or m patli nhi hu ,,, isse figure bolte Hain ,,smjhi ,, mottu " but before Neha could say something Sona went to Neha parents and bend down to get blessings they blessed her and hgged her , Neha mom introduced her to everyone and praised her about her looks , education, and her thoughts about family. Everyone we're pleased to meet her. Then Sona went to Neha and asked her about her room and that she is tired and need a nap , Neha takes her to room when Neha supported Ranbeer and dragged Sona to meet him when they introduced each other they were happy, Sona can see through Ranbeer eyes he loves Neha so much and that he wants now to spend some time with Neha so Sona said " Neha , tu Ranbeer see baat KR , mujhe bta de konsa took hai? " Neha said " arey nhi m btati hu" but Sona whispered" stupid ,go and talk to him , u know , some lovey dovey " and winked at her . Neha blushed and said " Sona v saamne vala room tera hai " Sona left and gets confused arey yahan to 2 rooms Hain mera konsa hai , she turns to them but turns away as they were so close😉 " and. Thinks "hmm left one or right one ,, I m always right, so I will take right one" and she enters the room . Bcoz she was too much tired without noticing anything she fell on the bed. And pulls the duvet up herself . And sleep over took her . After sometime  someone enters the room and finds it open and said"hmm m to room band krke gya tha, ye khula kaise , lgta kartik aaya hoga and he enters the room and he finds someone sleeping on the bed under the duvet." Achaa to kartik hi hai aate hi so gya pagal thak gya"
And he came behind her  and slept. During the sleep Sona unknowingly hugged him and he also wrapped a arm around her .
A

fter 3 hours , Sona tried to get up but she find a weight on her waist which is stopping her from moving. She found herself sleeping over a hard pillow ,she feels weird and she opens eyes and looked sideways to what is that stopping her.and her eyes widened and she shouted "aaaaaaahhhhhhh"try to get up but his grip was tight . The guy open her eyes from shout and looked and surprised by the girl thinking who is she ? He found her struggling and left her and got up before he could ask,she shouted him" Oye who the hell are you ? Are u trying to misbehave wid me. Look I know carate ok I m black belt ok don't even think of that.and how did u entered my room " person who was looking at her was all mesmerized by her beauty the way she talk , but she wasn't stopping keep on blabbering he lost his patience and covered her mouth wid his hands and pulled her under him Sona eyes widened she kept mumbling but he ignored her and said"shhhhhhhhh, u talk to much , tumhaare Ghar wale kaise jhelte hai tumhe ,aur han ek ek krke apne question pucho itne saare ek saaath uffffff,,,, now listen first of all I m not misbehaving wid u nor I m any murderer ok and for the room for ur kind information this is my room and u r the one who barged inside ,,okay ,, and this room belongs to me means to Dev Dixit " she was just looking at him and slowly he released his hand but still over her ,,Sona shuttered and closed proximity and said" look Neha ne kaha ye Mera room hai , so I m here , may be koi misunderstanding hogyi hogi, I will clear it ok , now plz get up from me" dev relized and get up but think of teasing her " Neha ne mujhe bhi yahi kaha tha k mera yeh room hai I think she want to hook us up that's why she planned this ,, wait I wonder ur also part of this , that's why you slept wid me " Sona was giving death glare to him and was going to say when Neha enters and said who shouted dev just smirked, Neha said Sona tu yahan aarry tera room pass vala hai " Sona looked at her angrily and Neha said " chal ye sab chod , inse mil ye na kartik Bhai ke best friend hai dev Bhai,,, and Bhai ye hai Meri bachpan ki friend Sona " dev said " hyyy Sona " but Sona said " it's Sonakshi for uh " and left the room and entered the room . Dev just smiled and fell on the bed and said " hyyy crazy girl but she is interesting,, now marriage will be fun and laughed. "
In the evening sona, was going out from the room when she find kartik coming, she goes to him and hugs " Bhai kaise ho ,, aapko kab se hund this thi , " kartik just laughed and said " ab tumhaari best friend ki Shaadi hai to busy to rahunga hi na " they were talking when dev appears from nowhere And looked at them looking at her he smirked. Kartik pulls him " arey dev isse mil ye na Neha ki be ...."
Dev interrupted him " Neha ki best friend hai , Sona.....kshi, right " kartik said " u know her" and dev said " I slept wid her" Sona's eyes popped out and she looked at him , kartik just chuckled and said " Sona he is kidding , he is always like this , he told me about afternoon, don't worry , he is nice guy ,ok , aur koi bhi zrurt ho mujhe bolna nhi to dev to hai hi tumharre paas , I mean tumhaare pass vaale room mein" dev said " han haan I will take care of Sona...kshi." Sona just glared at him . And left kartik looked at her and said "isse Kya hua" dev said " nothing, just attracted to me she can't stand my handsomeness" kartik chuckled" vo bhi koi km nhi hai bachu" poore college mein sab see beautiful ladki hai yeh smjha " dev just shrugged but in mind said " she is utterly gorgeous no wonder" and they left .
************************************

Long chapter  uffffff but thats all today next chapter probably tonight. Or tommorow morning.happy?? Vote and comment,, how uh liked this sona and flirty dev, comment box is open for ur opinion tell me
Till then bye
Precap:- sangeet and dev Sona moments 😉😉
Love all😘😘😘😘
Bye