distance

Hlo everyone sry for late update,,I was sick,, plz pardon me
************************************
Dev was lying beside Sona thinking about the words ringing in his mind. He slipped into the time when he met the girl called Raina Roy.
Flashback
Morning when dev was coming to office
Dev was entering his office room when his PA told him about someone waiting for him . He told her to send her in after 5 minutes.
Dev was sitting on his chair ,and thought,, kartik se bol k na hum dono ka honeymoon plan krvata hu,, yahan to koi mujhe Sona k pass bhi Jane nhi deta and smiles.
Then A girl enters in his room and standing in room asked may I come in(lol) . Dev straighten himself and told her to come,, he looked at her ,,, she was looking familiar, without asking she sat down . Dev found it's fishy. He asked " so may I know who u are?" She replied leaning back on chair" arey ,,I will introduce myself but when someone as hot as me comes to meet u,,u should ask for something cold,,or something hottt" she asked pressing on hot word. Dev cringed at her tone,,she was shamelessly hitting on him, when whole world knows that he is married. He called for two coffees. The coffee was there, when Dev again asked" so miss plz tell me who r u,I don't have all day" she was sipping her coffee then placed and got up ,walked to window and said" PTA h kehte Hain,,har bura kaam krne vaale ko uski sza to mil k hi rehti h,, lekin tum log to aise jee rhe ho,,jaise tum log sabse zyada innocent ho,, even after killing my brother,,u guys are living happily,, and we are dying each day with grief" Dev looked at her stands up and asked " what u want to say,, whom u r talking about ,,who r u ?" She turned towards him and said" oh so innocent,. Mr, Dev Dixit,, doesn't know anything,,so if u have forget ,, I'll remind u ,, 4 months pehle tumne mere innocent Bhai ko maar Diya thaaa,,, ab yaad aaya ,,let be more clear,, I m talking about Jatin,,Mera chotta Bhai,, jise tumne maar Diya,, or m uski behen hu,,Raina Roy. ," She had tears in her eyes,,but she wiped them and raged. Dev was looking at her shocked ,,again Jatin ye name hmari Zindagi see vanish kyu nhi ho jaata,, listening his name Sona's terrified face comes to his mind,,their miserable life,,and here this girl is blaming them for his death.
He said" oh to tum uski behen ho,,abhi Jo gyaan tumne Diya,,k Jo bura krta h ,,use saza milti h and all ,,, vo janti ho to how can u blame us,,usne glt Kiya,, or uska bura hua,,now it was all his fault,,galti ki sza mili h usse" and raged. Raina shouted " noo... Kya galti thi mere Bhai ki,,yahi k tumhari tra vo. Bhi us Sonakshi see pyaar krta tha,, yahi k usne apne pyaar ko jeetne ki koshish ki,,,ya fr yeh k usne itna kuch krne k baad bhi kabhi Sonakshi ko touch nhi Kiya,arey Mera Bhai chahta to do min me us bitch see Shaadi kr leta or usse kabhi ghr see bahr nhi aane deta lekin ,usne Kya Kita,,,mere Bhai ko chod kr tumhare pass chli gyi,, really an unlucky one" Dev was fuming but controlled" look mujhe tumse koi argument krne me koi interest nhi h,, or m yeh bhi jaanta hu k tum yaha mujhe apne Bhai ki baatein btane to aayi nhi ho,,to plz come to the point,,or agar koi baat nhi h then just get the hell out of here" he shouted. Raina smirked and sat on the chair and placed her legs on other one crossing them " now Mr dev dixit we are talking,, yeah I m not here to tell u about my great bro,,u r not worth it,, I m here to give u back ,,the thing which is URS but is with me right now" she smirked. Dev looked at her suspiciously and asked" what do u mean,, konsi cheez,,agar Sona ko kuch Kiya I will kill u " he moved towards her but she showed his hands and said" no Mr I won't touch that piece of shit,that is really unusable,, the thing m talking about is someone very precious,,Jatin gave him to me saying it's our master stroke,I didn't get him then but now I get it very well" Dev's heart beat fastened expecting the news about his baby he asked trembling" Kon kiski baat krrhi ho" she laughed" oh dixit ur so innocent,who else than ur own kid,,tumhara or us Sonakshi ka bacha mere pass h" dev looked shocked and tears came into his eyes,, but he composed himself and said" u r lying ,,Sona ne btaya tha,,, Jatin ne hmare Bache ko maar diya tha,,, u r lying ,fucking get out of here" Raina got up and said" yes humne Sonakshi ko yahi btaya tha,,,but Jatin ne usse Mara nhi ,, usse chupa kr rakha,, kyuki use pta tha,,,end me yahi kaam ayega" . Dev was shocked and said" no I won't believe you,, I know u r playing games ,,wait I'll call the security,,they will throw u out" his hands were trembling, he goes towards phone,was dialing no. When he heard a voice from behind"paapa, save me " he turned around immediately,, and saw that Raina was holding a phone showing a video in which a baby is sitting tied to the chair and speaking and crying,dev felt like all the air was snatched from him. He was crying ,,he tried to snatch the phone from her but she hide it,and said " so now you believe, see ur child all vulnerable, crying ,all bcoz of u" dev shouted" Raina just give me my child back,, I m telling u , I won't leave u ,just give him back" tears we're flowing from his eyes but anger was also there. She smirked and said" I also don't have any interest to keep him with me,,I m here to give u back ur son" Dev's face lit up listening her but she smiled" but I want a deal" dev smiled" I'll give u everything u want but just give me back my son" she walked and said" ok then ,,I want u to leave that Sonakshi and take ur son chod do us Sonakshi ko ,,,agar apna bacha chahiye" dev looked at her" no I won't leave her she is my life damnit no I can't" she angered more" fine then let's kill ur son ,but remember even if it's me who will be Killing him,,but the reason will be u,,I will tell ur son,, that ur dad left u bcoz of ur mom, this Sonakshi is very unlucky na,,wherever she goes,,kill someone,,first my brother now ur son ,,anyways I will send his body,,ok ,bye" she was going to door,dev was in dilemma ,,Raina words were ringing in his mind,,then Sona's face ,he cried and then finally stopped her" ruko,, don't kill him,, I..i.will leave Sona,,but just don't hurt him ,,give me two days ,,then I will come and take away my son" she walked back ," no dixit u will live with me,, I'll keep check on u,,u will be there in my Mansion" dev looked shocked but he doesn't have choice. So agreed with a war winning smile she left from there. Dev collapsed on floor. And cried loudly. I love u Sona but hmare baby k liye we have to part ways.
Flashback ends.
Dev opened his eyes and looked at Sona who was looking so beautiful in her sleep,, he kissed and hugged her tightly and hid his face in the crook of her neck. And cried .
Morning Sona woke to found herself alone,, she looks here and there, and covered herself with bedsheet, enters the bathroom found no one,she cones out after wearing his shirt. She goes out from house ,but no one she again comes in and goes to get a phone when she was about to dial a number when she felt a some voice from backyard,and ,, her heart was thumping she goes there and find dev talking to some one on phone angrily,she goes towards him , and back hugged him Dev's phone fell down due to jerk( it looks like that but himself threw it ),, he felt so remorsed but closed his eyes and unwrapped her arms and said" can't u see I m talking on phone,,bcoz of u my phone broke,, always behave like a kid ,, wasn't last night enough for u" he said and Sona's eyes were filled with tears ,,dev said" now come and get ready ,I have to go office" he left he broke down,Sona fell on floor" Dev u never talked to me like that,,u were talking to me with disgust,, what happened to him ,,last night he release his all frustration on me and now he is shouting at me ,,what is wrong with u Dev" dev who was listening all ,cried more and said" I m sorry Sona" and left. They both got ready and goes to home all way they didn't speak,, she was looking out of the window and he was stealing glances of her . When they reached home she ran into their room ,dev looked at her and said" I m sorry my love,,if we want our child,,alive,,,we have to keep distance".
************************************
Plz vote and comment,,, u liked it or not,, and I will try to update soon
Precap:- Dev:- I can't live with u Sona ,,I feel disgusted
Sona:- dev why are u doing this,plz I love u 🥺
Dev:- but I don't 😠
OMG devakshi is separating plz bring handkerchief for next update
Till then ,,be safe
Bye .
Love all😘😘😘😘😘😘😘