well wisher

Next day
Sona was afraid bcoz Jatin would be coming today,, but dev told her to stay calm as he will not let Jatin came near her and harm her,, so with a strong heart she. Left for college. . When she entered she got a msg from Jatin to meet him near staircase. She was afraid but she goes their,, and stand their but soon felt some arm wrapped around her  waist, and she knows who he is,, he kissed her neck, then she felt he is making her wear something, she looked and find a chain with J S written. She cringed but stay still, he turns her around " perfect now everyone will know u belong to me, oh baby I missed uh so much,, u too,, right? Oh only I know, how I had spent these days,, now let's make up for that,, hmm?" He pulls her closer, and start kissing her cheeks , forehead,, and then looks at her lips but doesn't kiss her" Sona when will u allow me to kiss those petals" she was in tears he leaned down and started kissing and sucking her neck, when jatin's phone beeped he pulls to look at it , finding the opportunity Sona ran away from their, Jatin cussed and picked his phone" who the hell is this" while other person spoke" Tera baap" Jatin cringed and said " who the hell are u,, how dare u speak to me like that, don't u know, who I m"
Other person chuckled and said" I very well know who the hell are u ,a bloody murderer,, a fucking bastard, just count ur days ,, u r near ur ends , count start now" tik tok,,tik tok,,,. "
Jatim yelled" kyu apni maut bulla rahe ho tum Jo bhi ho ,, itna jaan lo,,, Jatin looked harane vala koi paida nhi hua,, and end kiska aa Raha hai,, will see"
Person said" haar aur Jeet to tym aate pta chal jayega , beta,,, bs tu apni fikar kr,, boht mza aayega ,, it's going to be fun seeing ur defeat,, when u will lose everything, ur name ,, ur fame,, ur life and most important ur LOVE Sonakshi" jatin's blood boiled listening about Sonakshi, he till now thought that this person is from his dad's rivalry, but he knows him personally,, even knows about Sona ,, no matter what he can't let anyone lays his eyes on Sona ,,he said" tu nhi jaan ta tu kisse khel rha h , bache,, I m Jatin Roy, no one messed with me , and when one does ,he isn't found in this world anymore, and u r and will be one of them, "
Other person chuckled and said" will see u fucker " and cutted the call, however Jatin gave him back but somewhere it tenses him who is this person, he immediately called someone and asked him to found out about the number .
On the other hand, the person turns to other man,, they smiled . They are none other than Dev and kartik. Kartik was just looking when dev said" Kya yr tune phone kyu cut Kiya,, mujhe sale ko aur btana tha, " kartik said " kuch usse Milne pe btaane ko Bhi  rakh le" dev relized Sona was ran from their crying he goes to see her and found her standing near washroom. He looked here and their and then pulled her in one , and hugged her tightly, Sona also cry harder, dev looked T her " Sona are u okay, usne kuch..." He trailed off when he sees a chain one her neck ,and a mark near their ,he exactly knows what it is,, his blood boiled he looks at Sona who was looking down ,, he pulled her closer and said" let me remove his touch from u " he started kissing her, on her neck and left open mouth kisses , and then sucked her, while Sona was clutch his shirt and was moaning he pulled her. For a kiss and they kissed like no tomorrow, and Sona cried during kiss, and then dev pulled her closer if that was possible , and hugged her with all his life ,, and said" nhi Sona ab yeh precious tears nhi bahenege, us Jatin k liye to bilkul bhi nhi,,, ab rone ke din uske hai,, Sona I promise ,, I will make him regret every damn thing he had done to uh , us ,and our baby" Sona looked at I'm and said" promise??" Dev sealed there's promise with a kiss.

After some days.

Jatin was in gym and he was lifting weights and suddenly his phone beeped and he try to look at it when he lost balance and the dumble fell over him and he try to pull it but failed when someone pulled it off him , Jatin stand up and steady his breath,, and looked at him " thanks , vse I don't need someone's help,, I can take care of it, understood" he cringed and was leaving when the person said " arey Jatin ji , m to aapki help krna chahta tha , but app to gussa krne lge. ,,, M to aapka well wisher hu,, lgta hai aapne pehchana nhi" Jatin looked at him carefully and relized who he was and said" oh yeah I remember,, what u want" . Person said ," o thank God u remember me ,, actually u r my ideal,, jaise aap Sonakshi bhabhi ko pyaar krte ho , unka dhyaan rakhte ho ,I really very impressed,, I also love my fiancee like this ,, but it is very bad to see Sona bhabhi denying u" Jatin looked at him, and said" how dare u say that ,,,,my Sona loves me very much " and hold his collar,, when the person said " arey mane kab kaha nhi krti but mere kahne ka meaning nhi smjhe aap , aap pyaar krte ho unse ,, lekin un baaki ladko ka Kya ,, Jo bhabhi ke piche drool krte firte hai,, aap nhi jaante jab aap yahan nhi hote to kese Sab ladke unke piche ghumte hai,,, aapke men bhi bs khde rehte hai , kuch krte hi nhi, mujhe boht bura lgta hai,,, m to aapko bada Bhai maan ta hu, is liye aapko bola " Jatin blood boiled listening to him ,, he will kill every person,, but due to his dad,, he used to go for business trips and leave her alone here, why don't he take her with him,, but she won't agree ,, he was thinking of some way when the person spoke " Jatin I think u should hire a permanent men for her ,, as a bodyguard,, Jo aapke trust worthy ho ,, Jo kisi aur see committed ho ta ki aapko koi khtra na ho,, k vo Sonakshi pe glt Nazar nhi rakhega" he said and smirk and was leaving when Jatin stopped him" hey tumne ek baar bola tha na k u r very much in ur fiancee, and u can't betray her ,right?" Person nods when Jatin spoke" to tum kyu ni krte Sona ka bodyguard ki duty, vse bhi tum trust worthy lagte ho , and I hope u know mujhe dhokha dene ka consequence Kya hoga , to why not uh ,, " and cocks his brows . The person smirks inwardly,, and said " Jatin kyuki aap mere Bhai jaise ho, to aapke liye kuch bhi , I will take care of her ,pr Kya vo manegi?"
Jatin smirks he knows Sona can't say no to him,, so he took him with himself,, and goes out and called Sona to meet him
Sona entered awkardly when Jatin spoke" baby ,, actually I was thinking that due to my dad I have to go out of station leaving u alone here , I thought to bring u wid me , but I know ur studies can affect , so now I have thought something. Whenever I will be out of station, my friend will be with uh, all tym as bodyguard,, he will go with u wherever u go,, u don't have to feel uncomfortable, u know him very well ,,let's meet him " and he called him, when the person enters and forwarded his hand " hello Sonakshi ji" Sona's mouth wide open,, and she looked at him and then at Jatin she couldn't believe what is going on,, how come Jatin is with him.
" D.E.V" she whispers. While he  send a wink to her .
************************************
Plz vote and comment,, so the person is our lovely dev ,, ,🤗🤗
Precap:- fun on it's way
Friends I know it's been long I have updated but I was stuck up in the college, , nxt chapter I will update soon  and sorry for late update
Till then
Bye
Love all😘😘😘😘😘😘