heart to heart connection

Hlo everyone, I m updating this chapter soon bcoz my holidays are going to end, soon my college will resume and I will not be free , so I think I should update the story and voting and commenting is ur duty,,, right?? I will update at least 3 chapters vote and comment, here u go wid new chapter 😘😘

*****************************
Sonakshi woke up when someone was stroking her hairs , she opened her eyes and looked at her Mumma , who was in tears , Sona looked up and asked " Mumma Kya hua , aap ro rhi ho?" To which asha said " dev ki yaad aari hai beta'? Sona was shocked how does she know but then realized that her mom have seen the pic lying over her chest. And unknowingly tears fell from her eyes and she said Mumma " dev yahan Hain ,, mere college mein ,, mere saamne ,, and u know he is Ria's brother" and she started crying asha who was shocked to hear this looked at her wid grief  and patted her hairs lovingly and hugged her and said " Meri bachi , tujhpe Kya beet rhi hai m smjh skti hu ,,beta hme maaf krde bacha , hum terr liye kuch nhi kr skte " and Sona nodded in disagreement. Then asha pulls away and cupping her face asked her " dev yahan kakse mtlb vo Tere liye yahan pe aaya hai ,, Kya pucha usne kuch tujhe ,, does he hate u for leaving him ,,Kya bola usne kuch tujhe ,,haan Shona bol na ,,Kya kaha usne??
Sona just gives a sad smile and said " Mumma nafrat unse krte Hain jise hum jaante Hain ya pyaar krte hai. Aur dev na to mujhe pehchaante Hain aur pyaar ka pta nhi. " Asha was looking quizzically Sona said to her " Mumma dev doesn't remember me ,, he is having an amensia" he doesn't remember me and was crying asha was shocked to hear that and was looking at her daughter's misery . Her daughter is doing everyday but she can't do anything. But after listening about Dev she thinks that somewhere their is a hope that he will end her miseries. He will heal her. And left .

Sona reached college and was going towards her class when someone pulls her towards himself ,,Sona looked at Jatin before she could say Jatin said " good morning sweetheart, how are uh ? Missed me last night sorry baby I wasn't able to call u last night ,I hope u are not angry for that ,right ? " Sona just said it's okay Jatin and was ready to go when he pulls her and kisses on her cheek and hugs her tightly,Sona doesn't hugs him back, he whispered in her ears " Sona u better hug me back , or I have to tell u what I can I do " Sona immediately wrapped her hands around him , Jatin smirked . Everyone started hooting . Breaking the hug Sona runs from their ,Jatin just laughed at her . At a far distance someone was standing looking at them and was feeling bad . Why .. Don't know. ( I think needless to tell who is it, right? ) Dev was angry but why even he doesn't know. After attending some classes Sonakshi went to music room in recess . She was upset today . She sat in front of piano and started playing it and started singing a song " tum hi ho " from ashiqui 2  Wid piano.

Tu mujhe bhul jaaye
Yeh nhi ho skta ,,,saaathiyaaa......
Meri baat mein
tera zikar sada
Meri yaad mein
Teri fikar sada
Mere Jo bhi ho
TUM hi to hoooooo
Mujhe tumse mili apni adaaa...
Kyuki tum hi ho , .......tears. Flowing from her eyes
Ab tum hi ho ,, she was crying bitterly
Zindagi ab tum hi ho...
Chain bhi ,Mera dard bhi
Meri ashiqui ab tum hi ho.
She started crying baddly . She remembers dev and her memories.only her fingers are playing the piano and ashiqui Melody is playing.
She runs away from their , but little did she know dev was looking at her and had listened her full song and was feeling a heart to heart connection wid her.
Why I m feeling like I have heard this song before from her. ( Guys I need to tell u dev is not spying on her , but its called a heart to heart connection that drew us towards our love without our knowledge)
Sonakshi called her mom and tells her that Mumma I m not coming home today I m going wid Elena to her house . Asha understand that she is lying and she must be going somewhere to have some peace of mind.
Sona enters a small house near a beach . She was in tears , she goes in and looked at surrounding. The whole
Wall is surrounded wid her and dev pictures , this is her dadi's house which was locked from years .. where she had locked dev memories. She used to come their when she feels alone . She looked at one of their pics where they are lost in each other's eyes . She sat on the floor ,and cleans the picture and drifted to the time which was the most happiest time of her life 5 years back.

************************************
That's all today I will update may be tommorow and plz vote and comment.
Precap:- falshback ( wait is over friends) 
But tell me do u want flashback in one go or in installments , I mean full story in next chapters or small shots in between the story.i m waiting.
Love all😘😘😘😘
Bye