Danish & Devakshi

Two years later( New York)

A man is sleeping hugging a pillow on his stomach when a small figure comes in his room and trying to stop his giggles,,tiptoed towards him,,and goes to window and opens it,, letting the sun rays to enter inside and disturb the man's sleep. He opens his eyes and turns his face to other side the small boy frowned and goes and before he could do anything,,the man gets up and turned and picks him and took him under himself,,,, and start tickles. The small boy start laughing when he said" aaahhh paapaa ,,plz stopp,,,, aaahhh bs papa" the man stopped and smirked he is our lovely Dev Dixit, he looked at his son who is laughing ditto like his mom,,his eyes are same as innocent as his Sona ,,he looked at him ,and smiled sadly,,he missed her,,,Soo much that can't be explained.but he can't do anything,,he was engrossed in his thoughts when his son got up with his small fingers pushed him ,,he was unprepared so fell down and his son sat on him,And laughed.said" dekha papa m sooo strong,, aap bhi gir gye" and jumped on him,,dev shouted" Danish u little monster,,u r so naughty,,just like ur m..." He stopped in between and looked here and there but Danish interrupted" just like u papa Dev dixit ka beta,, Danish dixit,,,papa beta same same" . Dev smiled and said yes just like me. They were engrossed in there talks when a maid came in and said" good morning sir,, actually Raina man has send me to call u for breakfast" DEV just nodded. And took Danish to shower when Danish said" papa ye Raina aunty mujhe Kal daant rhi thii,,,aap usse kuch nhi bolte,,jab m Mumma see miluga,,tab unhe btaunga" dev looked at his son,,who has a strong determination in his eyes,,to meet his mom who he didn't even know who is she? He said " yes beta mom ko btana" Danish asked" papa Mumma kab Milne aayengi hme" dev also don't know the answer,but didn't want to crush his hope so said" soon beta" . Danish jumped in excitement. Dev smiled at him . Then took him down after making him ready for school,, when Danish saw Raina ,, and hid behind Dev,,dev hold his hand tightly,and made him sit on his chair and asked the maid to serve them ,,she served them ,,Dev made him eat properly all the while Raina looking at them ,,she was fuming,bcoz dev didn't even looked at her,,,she in these years started liking him,, tried many times,,to allure him,,but he never looked at her. Dev got up from his seat and was going to drop him when Raina stopped him,,said" aaj Danish ko Josh chod k aayega,,mujhe kuch baat krni hai tumse" Dev said" har roz m hi jaata Hun,,or aaj bhi m hi jaunga" and before she could say he left. She threw her plate in anger.
In the car Dev was driving when Danish said" papa aaj to aapne us bad aunty ko,, boht ache see daanta ,,m Mumma ko btaunga,,aapne kese usse chup krvaya,," dev smiled . He doesn't know if son will be able to meet her or not. He dropped him to his school and comes back home where he saw Raina sitting there on sofa ,,he ignored her and was going upstairs when she stopped"ruko Dev , ,,mujhe baat krni hai" dev stopped there,,she came and stand behind him and said " dekho dev ,,do saal hogye,,,I know Maine glt Kiya tha,,, threaten krke,,shyd Maine pyaar see tumhe mnaya hota to tum maan hi jaate,, haina,,but ab to use change nhi kr skte,,dekho vo Sonakshi tumhara past tha,,, lekin,, m tumahara present hu,,tum usse aaj bhi nhi bhule ho ,, uske liye life barbaad kr rhe ho,but uska Kya pta,,kisi or ki baahon..." Boommmm
She stood there shocked,,, Looked at Dev who just slapped her. She looked at him angrily Dev said" Don't u dare,, Meri Sona ke baare me kuch bola to,, m sirf apne Danish ke liye chup Hun, lekin mne tumhe koi haq nhi diya k tum Meri Sona k baare me kuch bolo,smjhi ,,,, I think ye slap hmesha yaad rahega tumhe" and he went away. She stomped her foot. And said" Sonakshi,,yeh ladki mujhse dur h lekin problem yahi h k iski vajah se Dev mujhe dekhta bhi nhi,,m yaha suffer kr rhi hu,,vo pta nhi kitni khush hogi.and she went to her room.

Delhi ( dixit Industry) evening

A figure is sitting on the chair,,and listening to the the person who is giving presentation,,when he stopped lights gets on,,and everyone looked at the the figure ,,for her response,when she had a straight face but suddenly she smiled and stood up and said" very good,,Mr Malhotra,,I really liked ur ideas,,I think it's a yes for the deal" Mr Malhotra smiled and forwarded his hand and said" thanku ,,thanku Soo much Mrs. Dixit,,I think we will do better in future" the girl is non other than sonakshi ,she smiled and said " yes Malhotra ji,, we will ,,ok then day after tomorrow milenge,for the meeting" and she left.
She goes to her office and took her belongings and goes out,and called the driver to bring the car. The car comes and she sat in it, ND journey to home starts. She looked out of the window,,they stopped at a signal, when she heard a song playing nearby tea stall,,
Na hai ye paana. ...
Na khona hi hai....
Tera na hona..janne
Kyu hona hi hai...
Tum see hi din hota hai...
Sur myi shaam aati hai..
Tum see hi ... tum see hi...
Na hai ye paaanaa...na khonaa hi hai......
She felt her heart sinking,,,she immediately pulled up the mirror so that sound doesn't come inside, but it was like the song was ringing in her mind,,she felt frustrated,she asked the driver to turn on the radio and was like destiny playing with her here she heard the song
Sab jhoothe jhoothe vaade thy unke...
Chal peeche peeche aaya tu jinke...
Vo piya aaye na ....hoooo..
Piya aaye naa...
Vo piya aaye na,, ohoo.piya aaye na
She told him to turn off . She felt like crying but strong woman doesn't cry,,and she won't cry,,this she has been telling herself. From 2 years.
She reached Dixit mansion she enters inside ,the seen she saw made her smile. Her FIL and MIL were sitting on the floor and was trying to catch the little cause of there happiness,, there little granddaughter,,her princess,, Devakshi. Who is 1 and half years old . She was crawling faster Sona smiled and goes from front ,, devakshi stopped looking at long legs blocking her she sat and looked up and she smiled widely,as she got her oxygen,,she cling to her legs,, Sona immediately picked her up and kissed her ,, devakshi was no less,,she also was kissing her,,they both smiled at mother daughter duo. Raj and ishwari we're smiling looking at them,, Sonakshi has given them reason for living,, and also takes care of them without caring about herself. Sonakshi came and said" dekho maa kitni fast bhaagne lgi hai ye,,boht naughty hoti ja rhi h, ye to" ishwari smiled and said" bilkul dev pe gyi hai,,jab vo chotta tha,,,to vo bhi aisa hi thaa,, kabhi kaabu me nhi aata:tha,," Raj stopped her but Sona said" it's okay papa,,ab bacha jispe gya hai,,to gya hai,, devakshi apne papa jaisi hai to hai,,PTA h Kal paaa paa kr rhi thi , dev yahan hote to kitne khush hote,,haina" ishwari with teary eyes nodded. Sona handed baby girl to ishwari and goes to freshen up. Ishwari said" tune Kya Kiya ye dev,,bechari bachi bolti nhi to Kya Hume smjh nhi aaata " and shred tears when small hands wiped her tears she looked at the little girl,,who was also making faces as she is about to cry seeing her daadi cry,, ishwari smiled and took her with her.
After dinner, Sona and devakshi were in the room ,, Sona was trying to make her sleep but she was just mood to play. When her phone rang it was her mom, ,she picked Devakshi And started patting her back and
And put the phone on speaker. " Hlo Shona" her mom said.
Sona:- haan maa, kaise ho ,,baba kaise Hain
Mom:- hum kaise thik ho skte Hain jab tuu thik nhi h
Sona:- maa kisne kaha m thik nhi hu,,I m very much fine and pats devakshi back. Who was making small noises.
Mom:- bs kr Sona,,kitna jhooth bolegi,,m maa hu Teri,, jab see vo dev gya hai ,,mne kitni baar bola k vaha rehne ka koi Matlab nhi hai ,,lekina..
Sona cuts her call bcoz she know it's been two years still her mom never left a stone unturned to make her come back to her. House. From past 2 years she has been taking care of dixit Industry,,and also her family ,,small family with one person missing from it. Sona had become a person she wasn't before. She had engrossed herself in work . She looked at devakshi peacefully sleeping in her arms she made her sleep on bed and caressed her head and thought tum yaha nhi ho dev lekin devakshi kabhi tumhari kami pta nhi chalne deti,, bilkul tumhare jaisi hai ye,,I envy u,, tum nhi ho yaha lekin isne pehli baar kuch bola to vo bhi paapaa but I love her and I love u more and I miss u.
************************************
Plz vote , comment and follow me,,,I want ur views. About story how u guys are liking it ,,, what u liked the most,, bcoz we are heading towards story's end ,,,
Precap:- Sona going to New York😱 are they going to meet soon
Think about that
Till then
Bye and be safe
Love all😘😘😘😘😘😘😘