Chapter 1 {Secretary By Day and Maid By Night}

A/N: Hey guys I want to make another story. Don't worry I'll still work on 'Pay Attention To Me'. If you catch up to that story, then this story will keep you busy and waiting. So, I hope you guys like the new series.

It was Friday morning, as the sun barely rises. Noises around the busy city as people are heading back home or work. Looking at a small apartment complex, that has an open parking lot space. There isn't a gate around the building but the windows are fenced to keep out the burglars. Heading to the first floor in room three. Inside the apartment is small, with only two bedrooms and one bathroom.

Seeing one of the bedrooms at the end of the hallway. The room is a little cramped as a small black wooden bed and a nightstand with a phone on the furniture. One side of the bedroom is a small bookcase. At the corner of the room, a big mirror stand is placed. Facing the window, a black L-shaped desk with a leather chair that has a sewing machine and a kit filled with needles, threads, a tape measure, scissors, and other tools. Near the desk, a large pegboard organizer is hung by the wall with more tools for her hobby and a white female mannequin torso stands next to her desk.

A loud ringtone was coming from the nightstand as the alarm went off at 6:45 am. A hand grabbed the phone and turned off the alarm. As a girl stood up from her bed and stretched her body out to get ready for work. She got off her bed as she went to her closet and opened it. Picking the clothes to wear and starting to strip from her pajamas. She put on her round non-see through glasses on and brush her (H/C) hair to wrap it in a bun. She on a white-collar shirt then wore an oversized green sweater to hide her breast. Grab a grey plaid cardigan sweater to put it on and loose pants with black flats.

(Basically, the glasses look just like Carly's glasses from Yugioh 5Ds.)

She headed to the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee and a toast of bread to enjoy her breakfast. She prepared lunch for herself as she put her lunch in the lunch bag. She went to her father's room as he's sleeping peacefully. She smiles softly seeing her father get the rest he deserves. She kissed him on the forehead and went off to work.

She drove to her destination which takes around fifteen minutes but most of the time the streets are trafficked which takes ten minutes but she didn't mind. Reaching her destination, she drove to a big building and parked the car. She grabs her bag and walks to the building where two guards are waiting. She grabs her badge from her purse and clips it on her sweater. The guards recognize her and move aside to let her in. Open the door and went to the elevator. She presses the eighth-floor button as the elevator lift. She waited until the elevator opened the door and step out. Walking through the cubicles, she headed to her own office. She put her bag at the side of the chair and sat the leather chair by the desk. She opened the drawer to grab a black laptop and put it on her desk. Open the laptop and unlocking the password to start working. Two hours in the office, She sat up from her chair and heading to her break. Leaving her office to grab a cup of tea. As she walks through the building, someone greeted her which she stops.

"Good morning (Y/N)." She turns to see a young woman around the same as her.

Her black short hair with her brown eyes. Dress in a blue blazer jacket underneath is a white-collar shirt with a black pencil skirt and silverware earrings. Below her shirt wore black stocking with white two-inch heels. (Y/N) is happy to see her coworker and close friend Mindy.

"Morning Mindy." (Y/N) greeted her friend.

"(Y/N), I was hoping if you have time, could you help me to check on the paper to make sure it is ok." Mindy asked as she gave her paperwork to her friend.

"Sure, I have time right now." (Y/N) replied as she looked through her coworker's work.

"Thanks (Y/N). Have you heard of the new fashion trend?" Mindy asked as it sparked a conversation.