Chapter 5 {Overworking Yourself}

A/N: Hey guys this is chapter five. Enjoy! 🤗

At the cafe, (Y/N) was in the main dining area serving the customers. As type the order to a group of customers, a messy black hair male customer accidentally knocked a glass cup of juice and shard all over the floor. It was so loud that caught some people's attention. (Y/N) turn back and walk towards him.

"S**t!" He muttered.

"You ok master?" (Y/N) said with concern.

"Yeah, I'm sorry." He said as (Y/N) kneel down on the floor.

"It's ok, it was an accident." (Y/N) said as she put on rubber gloves and pick up the shards glass.

"Here let me help." He said as he tried to grab it but (Y/N) stop him by touching his hand.

"I don't want you to get cut master." (Y/N) said.

"Oh, ok." He said as he blushes to see her smiling.

"I'll come back with a new cup." (Y/N) said as he nodded and (Y/N) left.

"She's an angel." He said as he watched (Y/N) walking away.

Time-Skip to New Morning

(Y/N) was in the office as she was on her laptop to check the email. She was relaxed and happy as the work was slow today. Unfortunately for her, the male coworkers came into her office as they each carried a pile of paperwork with them. (Y/N) saw this and was annoyed as she didn't want to be pestered by them.

"What the hell are you doing here?" (Y/N) asked annoyingly as they stood in front of her.

"We just came here because you are going to cover our shift for a week." One of them said as they put paperwork at her desk.

'What!? You have got to be kidding me!?' (Y/N) thought to herself as she was angry to hear this.

"Yeah right." (Y/N) said sarcastically as she looked back at her laptop.

"We're serious (Y/N)." One of them said as they all nodded.

"And who told you that." (Y/N) said as she was irritated.

"That would be me." They all turn as Aster came into the office which made (Y/N) tick off.

'So all that advice I gave was all for nothing. Maybe I should take Mindy's advice if he keeps it up.' (Y/N) thought to herself as she bit her lip.

"Thank you, Mr. Phoenix." The males said in unison happily.

"(Y/N) you'll be covering all their work. I'm allowing you to do overtime so it's doesn't matter if you come early or stay late." Aster said as he left.

"Have fun." One of them said as they left the office.

"I f**ken hate you." (Y/N) muttered herself as she was annoyed by Aster's decision.

For a week, (Y/N) was doing the guys work while they were on their vacation and on top of that she has her own work to finish as well. She tries to finish the best of her abilities. It was so bad that she had to wake up a couple of hours earlier than usual to catch up with her work which has her to sleep less often. Her boss wasn't helping much as he was yelling at her and telling her. She was annoyed but she was too tired to get angry. So she stayed quiet and kept on working. (Y/N) was exhausted from the company and was put double the work on to her. She came to the cafe as she has baggy eyes and was very tried. Blair noticed this as she was worried about her friend.

"(Y/N) are you feeling ok?" Blair asked as (Y/N) yawn and turn to her.

"Yeah just tired, my boss gave me a lot of work because the guys went to New York as a vacation for a week." (Y/N) replied.