Chapter 9 {Confront Someone In Need}

A/N: Hey guys this is chapter nine. Enjoy! 😊

In the city as it was crowded with people walking on the streets. A young man can out the building looking disappointed. It was Jesse Anderson as he looked upset and walked around the city. He needed a break as he was hungry. He spotted a hot dog cart at the park. Jesse walked towards the hot dog cart and ordered it. The man gave a hot dog and bottle of water as Jesse pay it. He grabbed his food and drink as he looked around to find an empty bench. He walked towards it and sat down. He ponder himself as he didn't expect his life to end up like this.

"*sigh* No luck again. It's the fifth time this day that I got rejected by a duel agency." Jesse said as he sat on the bench eating a hot dog.

"I never thought it would this difficult." Jesse said remembering what happened last week.

Flashback To Two Weeks Ago

Jesse was heading his manager's office as it was urgent business. He way by the door and knock the door.

"Come in!" His manager said as Jesse opened the door.

"You want to see me sir." Jesse said

"Ah Jesse. Yes need to talk to you. It's about your contract." His manager said.

"Ok what about it." Jesse asked.

"You see Jesse, the company has trouble with business for the past six months. Things are going right now we won't stay for long." The manager said.

"What are saying? Jesse asked in confusion.

"The company is going bankrupt. I'm sorry Jesse but we terminated your contract." The manager said.

"You're letting me go?" Jesse asked with concerned.

"Yes, I'm sorry Jesse." The manager said.

"I see." Jesse said in disappointment.

"Here these are the others agencies you should apply. They might sponsor you." The manager said taking the paper applications out from his desk and gave it to Jesse.

"Thank you sir. I'll be going now." Jesse said grabbing the papers and stood up from his seat.

"Good luck and let your dueling career be a success." The manager said as Jesse left.

End of the Flashback

"I wish I could have done better. I need some advice." Jesse said as he took his phone out to call someone.

He waited until someone picked up the phone.

"Hello?" The voice sounded familiar.

"Hey Jay." Jesse said.

"Jesse, how's it going?" Jaden asked happily.

"Not so great Jay. I been applying agencies for almost two weeks and still haven't been sponsor." Jesse said in disappointment.

"I see, tell you what. Remember the maid cafe we went the other day?" Jaden asked.

"Yeah?" Jesse said in confusion.

"Let's go tonight, just you and me. We can talk to me about it. Plus, I'll pay." Jaden suggested.

"Sure, thanks Jay." Jesse said with a smile.

Time Skip to Afternoon

The office was busy as ever as the coworkers still are behind schedule with the paperwork. They were rushing it as it needed to be done by tomorrow.