Chapter 11 {Destress Conversation}

A/N: Hey guys this is chapter eleven. Enjoy! 😊

It was night as the city was bright as ever. Aster was driving in his silver Corvette Car as he thinking about what Mindy and Sartorius said.

Flashback

"If you keep mistreating (Y/N), sooner and later she's going to get fed up. You will going to lose her and find someone that will give her the proper respect she deserves. Let that sink in for the moment." Mindy said as she walked away.

"She has a point Aster. I would take her advice. I don't know why you have a grudge against (Y/N) but try to be a bit more respectful towards her." Sartorius said as he left.

End of Flashback

The thought made him gripped the steering wheel. He's upset as he felt that he disappointed his best friend. Eventhough he refuses to be respectful towards (Y/N), he doesn't want to disappoint Sartorius again. He drove by parking lot by the shopping center. He park his car and got out of his car. He headed to the cafe and opened the door. Aster headed to the private dining area and sat on one of the booth tables. He wait for twenty minutes as it was strange as (Y/N) should have come out and talked to him.

'That's weird, Bella usually comes out the minute I came in.' Aster ponder himself as Cinder came out from the kitchen and walked towards him.

"Hello Aster." Aunt Cinder said

"Hello Cinder. How are you?" Aster asked looking at her.

"I'm fine, thank you. You're waiting for my niece are you?" Cinder asked as he nodded.

"Yeah, usually Bella would come in. Where is she?" Aster asked made Cinder change her expression.

"Well, to tell you the truth. Bella couldn't make it to work today." Cinder replied as Aster looked disappointed.

"Oh I see. Is she sick?" Aster asked.

"No, her morning shift wanted her to stay overtime. She tried to get out of it but her boss refuses. She sounded unhappy about it as she wanted to be here." Cinder explained knowing what happened.

"Damn, I was hoping that she came since I needed her right now." Aster said.

"Oh, by your expression you don't look good and you want my niece to listen your problems." Cinder said.

"Yeah, I'm not having the best day." Aster said rubbing his forehead.

"Maybe, I can help you? I'm not Bella but I'm willing to help you especially you did for my niece." Cinder said.

"Well you're the owner of this cafe. Did you ever dislike a coworker before?" Aster asked.

"Mmm, well I had a couple of coworkers in the past." Cinder replied.

"How did you deal with them?" Aster asked.

"There's nothing much to do but be respectful towards them. I may not like some coworkers and I avoid them but I have to work with them to get the job done." Cinder answered.

"I guess." Aster said.

"Did something happen between you and a coworker?" Cinder asked.

"Yes, I can't get along with my secretary." Aster replied.

"Your secretary?" Cinder said as she raised her eyebrow.

"Yeah, I don't like my secretary eventhough she's the best coworker in the company. I purposely gave her a load of paperwork and never take her advice unless my close friend agrees with her. I more harsh towards her if she makes mistakes or doesn't do her work quickly. Lately, I hired my best friend as a manager and push his work on her. Today, I didn't let my secretary go as I want her to stay overtime and take care all the paperwork that was meant for my friend. One of my coworkers noticed this and told me off in front of my best friend. He was disappointed in me and when I was about to leave, I saw him helping my secretary in her office. I was frustrated not only he was helping her and she smiled happily towards him as they talked. I wanted to say something but I'll just make it worse. So, I left." Aster explained.