Chapter 10 {Assist A Higher Up}

A/N: Hey guys, this is chapter ten. Enjoy! 😊

It was early Wednesday morning as (Y/N) was heading inside the company and went into the elevator. It's been a week since she was in the company. Feeling nervous about how she would be treated by her coworkers especially her boss. She got used to Aster being nice, protective, and flirty towards her. (Y/N) can't deny that she may have feelings for Aster after he has done to help (Y/N) for the past three weeks. Now (Y/N) has to deal with his rude, strict, and hot temper personality side. The elevator bell ring as it opened it's doors and came out. While she walking towards to her office, someone hugs her unexpectedly.

"(Y/N)!!!" John said as the other male coworkers run towards her and hugs her.

"What the hell?!" (Y/N) yelled feel suffocating by four grown men.

(Side note - I'm just giving these guys generic names because I'm tried of typing male coworker and it's confusing. 😑)

"Thank god you came back!" Derek said.

"We miss you!" Luke said.

"Please help us!" Eddie said.

"Get off of me!" (Y/N) yelled struggling to get them off of her.

"Ok, that's enough boys, get your hands off of her!" Mindy march in as she help (Y/N) to pull the male coworkers away from her.

"Sorry!" They all said in unison.

"(Y/N), I miss you! How was your vacation?" Mindy asked hugging (Y/N).

"Great, but mind telling me why these guys tackling me and being overdramatic?" (Y/N) asked crossing her arms as Mindy let her go.

"They got yelled at by Aster yesterday because they didn't finish a week of paperwork that was due yesterday. I have to stay overtime and help Aster with the paperwork by these guys." Mindy explained.

'So that's why he didn't come to the cafe yesterday.' (Y/N) ponder herself.

"I'll say this, they got what they deserved." Mindy said.

"I can see why they're begging me to come back to save them from Aster." (Y/N) said.

"Yeah, and he mention about you." Mindy said as (Y/N)'s eyes widen.

"Really? What did he say?" (Y/N) asked.

"He said that he needed you because you can get the work done unlike the guys." Mindy said.

"Oh I see." (Y/N) said smiling because that's the nicest thing he said about his secretary.

"It sounds like you like that compliment." Mindy tease her.

"No I don't." (Y/N) said looking away

"Don't lie to me. You were smiling." Mindy whipser in (Y/N)'s ear still teasing her.

"Mindy!" (Y/N) whispered her back.

"What? I'm just saying besides you're acting different. Did something happen during your vacation?" Mindy asked.

"Well I..." (Y/N) was about to explain until a voice said her name.

"So you're back (Y/N)." (Y/N) turned to see Aster.

"I'll tell you later." (Y/N) said.

"Ok." Mindy said as she went to her desk.

(Y/N) stood still feeling nervous as she didn't expect what he'll say to her. Aster walked towards her and standing in front of (Y/N) looking at her.

"Hello, Mr. Phoenix." (Y/N) said bowing to him.

"I'm guessing that you're vacation was good?" Aster asked which caught her off guard.