Chapter 2 {Serving Your Boss}

A/N: Hey, guys. This is chapter two and I hope you enjoy it. 😊

As (Y/N) was paralyzed and scared to see her boss. Thinking of ways to get out of the situation. She did not want to sever Aster while wearing the maid outfit. Her Aunt noticed her niece turned pale if she saw a ghost.

"(Y/N)?" Aunt Cinder said as she walks closer to (Y/N).

"Umm... on second thought I'll be on my lunch break." (Y/N) said as turn away from the door but her aunt stops her.

"Oh no, you don't. You better get your butt out there." Aunt Cinder said as she turns (Y/N) around and pushes her towards the door.

"Aunt Cinder, I really can't do this." (Y/N) said as she stood still, refusing to get out the kitchen.

"Yes, you can. (Y/N) I know you want to home but you need to sever them." Aunt Cinder said as she struggling to (Y/N).

"Is something the matter (Y/N)? " Someone said as they turn to see another coworker.

It was a young woman with short light brown hair and dark brown eyes. She wore a similar dress as Blair expect the dress was shorter and the sleeve was longer. Having a white long high thigh socks with black heel shoes. Another friend and coworker, Jasmine as she had a confused look see the two women.

"I'm trying to push (Y/N) out of the kitchen to sever the VIP customers but she's refusing to go." Aunt Cinder explained to Jasmine still pushing her.

"I'm not going out there." (Y/N) said as she uses all of her power to stay in the kitchen.

"(Y/N) don't be stubborn. Just go, I don't want you to let them keep waiting." Aunt Cinder said which (Y/N) shook her head.

"Yeah (Y/N) it's just a VIP customer." Jasmine said to her friend.

"Have you seen them?" (Y/N) asked Jasmine which made her curious.

"I'll go check." Jasmine said she took a peek from the door window.

She was in shock to see the four pro duelists are in the cafe. She was so excited to see them here as their customers.

"*squeaking* No way! Is that who I think it is!" Jasmine said as it drew all the maids attention to see what was Jasmine's dilemma.

They apologize to the customers and came into the kitchen to see Jasmine standing by the door. It leads to the private dining room for the VIP customers. The minute they glance at the four VIP customers, maids were fangirling to these boys behind the kitchen door. As the girls said,

"It's Jaden Yuki the Fusion King."

"Chazz Princeton or he likes to call the 'The Chazz'."

"Jesse Anderson who owns legendary crystal beasts deck."

"And Aster Phoenix the only duelist who started in the Pro Duelist as a teen."

Most of the maids, expect Aunt Cinder and (Y/N) were infatuated to see the guys. This gives (Y/N) an idea to have one of her coworkers to replace her.

"Does anyone want to take my place?" (Y/N) asked all of the maids which they were glad to accept her offer.

The girls were begging (Y/N) to pick one of them but Aunt Cinder wasn't having it and put her foot down.

"Girls settled down. I already choose a maid who will serve them and that will be (Y/N)." Aunt Cinder said which made the maid disappointed and stay silent.

"Please Aunt Cinder, I beg of you. I don't want to sever them. I never severed a VIP customer. Can't you get one of the girls who has experienced?" (Y/N) said as she desperately wanted to leave this situation but her aunt refuses.