Chapter 3 {Keep this Secret Between Us}

A/N: Hey guys, this is chapter three. Enjoy! 🤗

(Y/N) was waiting for Aster to respond as his cold blue eyes stare at her. She was afraid her secret was revealed.

"Have you finished the paperwork from yesterday's meeting." Aster asked which she sighed in relief.

"Yes." (Y/N) respond.

"Give me a copy from yesterday's meeting." Aster said as (Y/N) nodded and opened the drawer from the desk.

She grabs the file that has the paperwork from yesterday's meeting and gave it to him. He grabbed the file and checked to make sure that everything was good. (Y/N) stayed silent as she avoided eye contact with her boss, hoping that he'll leave soon.

"It's decent enough." Aster commented on her work which irritated (Y/N).

'I literally type everything that was in the meeting you jerk!' (Y/N) thought to herself in frustration but still kept her poker face.

Aster looks back at her but (Y/N) still looking away from him. Believing that she isn't giving him the proper respect. He gave her the cold shoulder and left.

"Wow, he could have to say thank you." (Y/N) said with an attitude after her boss was out of her office.

She sat back down and continued working. She was glad that he still hasn't found out her secret. It's going to be difficult for her to have eye contact with her boss without feeling anxious.

As time passed, (Y/N) just came back from lunch. The minute she came back from her office, there were four big stacks of paperwork. Irritated by the fact that this paperwork does not belong to her.

"Geez did any of my coworkers finish their part. You think they would at least finished one stack." (Y/N) said as she had her arms crossed while four males coworkers from yesterday came in.

"Oh (Y/N) we're going to head out on lunch. We were hoping if you can finish all of these piles of paper." One of the coworkers said while they have smiles on their faces.

"Excuse me, if you think I'm doing your job then you're sadly mistaken." (Y/N) said as she gave a cold stare to the coworkers.

"You sure about?" He asked still have a shity grin on his face.

"I refuse..." Before (Y/N) could finish her sentence, Aster came by to see what's the commotion.

"Is something wrong?" Aster asked his coworkers as (Y/N) looked down and bit her lip.

"Mr. Phoenix, I just wanted came here to asked (Y/N) if she can finish the paperwork. Since we're going to our lunch." He said as Aster looked at (Y/N)'s desk that was filled with paperwork.

"(Y/N) I need the paperwork done by three o'clock." Aster ordered (Y/N) as he looked at her.

"Yes, Mr. Phoenix." (Y/N) said as Aster walked away.

The male coworkers smiled as heading out for lunch leaving (Y/N) with piles of paperwork on her desk. Mindy witnessed everything as crossed her arms while shaking her head. Angry, she came to the office to check up on (Y/N).

"Egh! The nerve of those guys. Why do you put up with this (Y/N)?" Mindy said as she walked towards (Y/N).

"Because I need the money and they know I getting the job done much faster than all of them combined." (Y/N) said as she sat back down.

"They push the responsibility on to you. Aster should at least cut you some slack since you're working your ass off while they are doing nothing and acting like idiots." Mindy said while (Y/N) went on her laptop.