Chapter 6 {Stalker}

A/N: Hey guys this is chapter six and this chapter is the longest chapter I ever wrote. Warning!!! This chapter includes sexual assault. Also,(Y/A) means your address. Enjoy! 😊

(Y/N) creep out by the male customer because he said creepy things to her. She brushes it off as the cafe will close soon. Meanwhile, the stalker asked one of the maids where is the bathroom. She told him where and say thank you before he left the dining area. For the remainder of the time all the customers left and put the closing sign on the door. They all clean the cafe and some coworkers left. (Y/N) was getting ready to leave as she said goodbye to the rest of the coworkers. She went to the locker room and started to undress. As (Y/N) was still changing, a loud thump can be heard in one of the lockers. This startled her as she was the only one in the locker room. Her face was turned to the locker that made a loud thump.

"What the hell?" (Y/N) said as she went towards one of the lockers.

As she got closer, (Y/N) could hear a strange noise as if someone breathing hard. She touches the locker and looks at the small opening area to see two eyes wide open staring right at her. (Y/N) gasped and the locker was starting to open.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!" (Y/N) scream as she ran to the kitchen shirtless which the others saw this as they run up towards her.

"(Y/N) what's wrong?" Jasmine asked as the others were concerned about her.

"Someone was hiding in one of the lockers watching me changing." (Y/N) said as Atticus went into the locker room.

The others followed after him as they came in the locker room. Atticus check around the room and found something strange in one of the lockers. He picks it up and sees that it was a small paper note and read it.

"Atticus did you find anyone here?" Aunt Cinder asked as she was holding on her niece.

"No, but I found a note." Atticus replied as he turned to the four women.

"What was in the note?" Blair asked which made Atticus feel uncomfortable and concerned with his cousin.

"I rather not tell you. It's really creepy." Atticus said worried about (Y/N).

"Atticus, please. If you don't want to tell me then at least give me the note." (Y/N) said needed to know.

"*sigh* Here." Atticus said as he gave (Y/N) the note.

That girl with long (H/C) hair with a smoking hot body is so beautiful like an angel that stole my heart. I think her name was (Y/N). Anyways I can't stop thinking about her and I want her to be mine. She belongs to me only and if she refuses to be with me, I have ways to make her to submit to me.

After reading it, (Y/N) drop the note as it gave her the chills. (Y/N) felt scared and decided to stay with her aunt and asked her to take her home. She told her Aunt everything that happened and understand the situation.

Time-Skip Next Night At The Cafe

(Y/N) came in work as she was still scared of what happened last night. She served some customers and went to the kitchen. Before she walked out of the kitchen, she took a peek out of the dining room to see the same creep from yesterday. She was startled as she back away from the door. Jasmine sees (Y/N) acting strange refusing to leave the kitchen.

"(Y/N) are you ok?" Jasmine asked which (Y/N) snap out of it.

"Huh? Oh, I'm ok." (Y/N) replied as she turned to Jasmine.

"You sure? You look pale." Jasmine asked with concern.

"It's just, a male customer is creeping me out." (Y/N) said still feeling unease.