Chapter 17 {Rivalry For Love}

A/N: Hey guys, I'm so sorry for posting it late. I caught a cold last week which made it harder for me to write. Especially having a headache that made me feel like an idiot. T-T Anyways, this is chapter seventeen. Enjoy! 😊

Aster glared at Jesse as didn't want to see him. The others felt the tension between them as most of them apart of Atticus didn't know what's going on. Jaden closed the door as they all sat down. They each grab the menu and pick their order. After it's been decided, they press a button to notify the workers. A waiter came in to write each of their orders and left the room. The door was closed as the room went silent for a couple of minutes until Jaden spoke up.

"It's been a while since all of us hung out together." Jaden said happily.

"Thanks for inviting us to this restaurant Jaden. This place is nice." Atticus said.

"I never thought someone like you can afford this much less make a reservation." Chazz said.

"Well I wanted to try out this place for a while and I heard they make the best sushi. Now let's dig in." Jaden said as each of them took a bite.

"Hey, it's actually good." Chazz said eating the sushi.

"Delicious." Sartorius said also taking another bite.

"I should ask the chef for tips." Atticus said.

"It's good." Jesse replied as they kept eating.

"So, Aster how are things going with you and Bella?" Jaden asked as it cause everyone's attention.

Atticus coughed as he almost choked on one of the sushi rolls. Sartorius sighed as he drank a cup of green tea. Jesse stayed silent and a little annoyed. Chazz was clueless about the situation asked the brown-haired man.

"Bella? Who's that?" Chazz asked.

"Oh, the maid that served us the maid cafe we went to the other day." Jaden answered.

"Aster has been hooking up with the cute maid, nice." Chazz said nudging at Aster who was annoyed by Chazz's antics.

"Is it steady between the two of you?" Jaden asked as Atticus tap on Jaden's shoulder.

"Umm... Jaden I don't think you should ask that." Atticus whispered to Jaden as it made him confused.

"Huh? Wh..." Before Jaden asked, Aster answered his question.

"We're getting along well, you could say we're very close." Aster said as his cold eyes darted at Jesse.

"Really? Have you hang out with her outside the cafe by any chance?" Chazz asked moving his eyebrows.

"Yes, we hang out at the mall, watching a movie together, stood next to her on the subway, and walked her home." Aster replied still staring at Jesse as the teal hair man didn't like his friend was rubbing it in but he chose to stay quiet.

"Great! So, does that mean you two are dating?" Jaden asked as Jesse choked up with his drink.

"Jesse, you ok?" Atticus asked in worried as he didn't want anything to happen between the two men.

"*coughs* I'm fine." Jesse said as Aster narrowed his eyes.

"No, we're not dating but I will ask her out in due time." Aster replied as Jesse gave him a cold glare.

"You better do it soon, Aster. Not only she's hot, but I bet a lot of guys tried to go out with her." Chazz said as Aster smirked at Jesse for a second which Jesse pick it up.

"She has guys chasing her but I won't let that happen." Aster said drinking his tea.

"You mean Bella won't let that happen." Jesse said as Aster put his cup down on the table and glare at Jesse.