Chapter 15 {Neighbors}

A/N: Hey guys, this is chapter fifteen. Enjoy! 😊

(Y/N) stood still couldn't believe that Jesse and she will be living next door to each other. Jesse smiled as he was happy to see (Y/N).

"You're going to live here? Don't you have money?" (Y/N) said still confused.

"That's the thing, I don't know how long I could afford the previous apartment. I do but it's not worth wasting it for a luxurious apartment." Jesse explained.

"I see your point." (Y/N) said.

"Also the cafe is really close and it would be a lot easier to spend time together." Jesse said still giving her a bright smile.

"Right." (Y/N) said.

"Well, I'll go. Have a goodnight Bella and see you tomorrow." Jesse said.

"You too Jesse." (Y/N) said opened the door and went inside.

She closed the door and checked on her father. He was asleep on his bed. She went into her room and throw her bag aside from her bed as she laid down on the bed. She hugs the bunny plushie for comfort.

"*sigh* Great now I have to worry about Jesse. It's going to be hard to have him avoid Aster." (Y/N) said.

Time-Skip Next Morning in the Office

(Y/N) was eating oatmeal as she's getting ready for work. Finishing her bowl and wash it to leave it dry. Before leaving, she grabs her glasses and went outside. As she locked the door, she heard a voice that startled her.

"Morning neighbor." Jesse said popping out of nowhere as it frightens (Y/N).

"Oh, hey Jesse." (Y/N) said putting her keys and glasses in her pocket.

"You look different from yesterday. I never expected you to wear those types of clothes." Jesse said examining her from head to toe.

"Yeah, I not a big fan of it but it's the only way to make people take me seriously." (Y/N) said.

"Huh, but aren't you're a secretary?" Jesse asked.

"Well yes, but I take my job seriously and do not cause anything distractions from work. I wore this even though I prefer wearing skirts and dresses. I can't do anything about it but it helps for not getting flirty comments." (Y/N) answered.

"Oh well, it can't be helped. At least people won't bother you while you're working." Jesse said.

"Why are you up so early?" (Y/N) asked.

"Oh, I was having my morning jogged. To stay in shape." Jesse replied.

"What do you think about this area?" (Y/N) asked.

"It's really quiet and I explore around the area. Just to remember some places and where to go." Jesse said.

"I need to go. I don't want to be late at work." (Y/N) said.

"Alright, see you later Bella." Jesse said.

(Y/N) got in the car and drove off to work. Arriving at work, (Y/N) put on her glasses and walking towards her office. She was meant for a surprise as a red box, a bouquet of flowers an envelope with her name on it left on her desk. She slowly walked towards it thinking to be a prank by one of the guys. (Y/N) examining the bouquet as it has a white vase with a red ribbon around it. The bouquet was filled with red and white flowers. It was red mixed with white roses, carnations, lilies, baby breaths, and daisies.
Then, she opened the box, only to see strawberries covered with chocolate or white chocolate.