VIII

Rosanne's POV
3 months ago I learned what Dammy really was. 3 months ago was the last time he waved showed me any kindness. Damon has become cold and distance toward me, won't even say hello in my direction when he comes for Elena now I hear there opening a tomb of vampires to find this woman name Kathrine who looks like my sister. Reasons have it it's not because hes obsessed with her but because he wants to kill her for killing his sister Isabella who didnt make it through transition. I was currently st the grill with Elena, Stefan, Bonnie and Caronine they were discussing ways to open the tomb. Something about going behind Damon's back. I sighed having finished my juice and bored out of my mind. A pitch of raven hair caught my eye at the door as I got up without them really noticing me. I quickly ran to the door to find him gone as I whined. Damon just doesnt love me anymore.
"Why so glum?" A voice asked from behind the building.
"Dammy?" I questioned going behind the building to see a man in the shadows.
"Not too sure who that is but they call me Mike, now you didnt answer the question little one,"
"My friend doesnt love me anymore, he hates me now. I cant understand what I did wrong,"
I wasn't too sure why tears were escaping my eyes but they were.
"Awww you poor thing, come here I know how I can cheer you up," he says beckoning me towards the shadows.
A bad feeling ran through me as I attempted to step forward away from the sun as dark clouds began covering the sky.
"I shouldn't, I have to go back to Elna now,"
"Aww are you sure? I thought of a fun game,"
"A game?" I asked with excitement in my eyes.
"Yes its called how long do you think you can scream while I suck you dry," he says as fear ran through my eyes.
Before I could turn around and run the man was in front of me causing me to scream and fall down. He picked me up roughly by the throat as his eyes were dark with veins popping out of them. I felt a sting on my neck as I screamed when he pulled me in closer. My screams were slowly dying down as I felt myself becoming weak and my vision was blurry. I tried struggling but he kept a firm grip on me as I heard him slurping down my blood. My body was becoming cold and before I could close my eyes another dash of raven hair caught my eye as I was dropped to the ground and Damon had some kind of stake as he staked him through the wall before rushing over to me.
"Oh God Rosanne no, no, no, no, no," he says placing me on his lap stroking my hair.
"Dammy..... I'm glad you dont hate me. You still care," I told him weakly as I struggled to keep awake.
"I never stopped, now open Rosanne come on," Damon says biting his wrist as he placed it in my mouth.
A disgusting taste flew through my mouth before he pulled away as I finally closed my eyes.
•••••••••
When I woke up I was in a different bed. I shot straight up but relaxed when I saw Dammy at the door way.
"Good your up come on Rose,"
"Where we going?" I asked as he picked me up and flashed me downstairs.
"To visit a couple of people,"
We were now at the cemetery and Damon was holding my hand. I could hear voices and it sounds like Elena's.
"Stefan I'm worried about Rosanne where could she have taken off too?"
"Maybe with me," Damon says making our presence known.
Elena and Stefan were digging something up.
"Oh God Roseanne we've all been worried about you,"
"If you've been so worried you would have saved her from the Vampire that almost drained her dry,"
"What?"
"Now that's out of the way, let's talk about this betrayal. You lied and said I could trust you and Stefan I should have known better. The only person I can trust around here is sweet little Rosanne here," he says petting my hair as I looked up at him as he had a wicked smirk.
"Damon-" Elena began as I gasped when he grabbed me and had me turned at a weird angle.
"Give me the grimoire or Rosanne here dies and becomes a vampire, my blood is in her system after all," he says smirking as there eyes went wide.