XXV

Isabella's POV
"EEEK UNCLE ELI!" I shouted with joy as he was running extremely fast into  the forest.
Yes I got out of the boarding house to be with Uncle Eli, it's about 3AM and here I an on his back while he was running extremely fast through the forest. I was laughing with excitment until he suddenly stopped and grabbed me as he spinned me around before throwing me into the air.  I laughed uncontrollably as he caught me in his arms. He was laughing too I forgot I always Put out the brighter side of Uncle Eli.
"I'm glad your alive Isa. I truly am," he says as we were now laying on the grass looking up at the stars.
"I am too Uncle Eli. I forgot how much I missed you,"
"Come with me," he says as I turned to look at him and sighed.
"Uncle Eli I told you..... I cant leave Steffie and Dammy they just found me,"
"And I just found you,"
I sighed as I began rubbing my eyes feeling tired.
"I'm tired Uncle,"
He chuckled.
"I can see that, here let me take you home," he said picking me up as he zoomed through the forest again and in no time we were at home.
I yawned as he tucked me into bed.
"Just like old times," he says smiling while petting my hair.
"Uncle Eli?"
"Hmmm?"
"Can you sing me a song the one you used to sing to me?"
"Sure thing little one," he said before clearing his throat.

"Go to sleep Little Isa, Dawn is drawing near. Close your eyes Sleepy Isabella Shed not a tear. In the morning when you wake I will be right here. Go to sleep Little Isa Dawn is drawing near," he sang as I closed my eyes and he continued. "Go to sleep Little Isa, Dawn is drawing near. Close your eyes Sleepy Isabella Shed not a tear. In the morning when you wake I will be right here. Go to sleep little Isa, Dawn is drawing near,"
"I love you Uncle," I said with a smile on my face.
"And I too you, my little flower," he whispered before I fell asleep for the night.
Elijah's POV
"We have to talk," the sound of Damon Salvatore said as soon as Isabella fell asleep.
I sighed looking over at him as he leaned against the door with his arms crossed and a firm frown on his face.
"I have nothing to say to you,"
"Look it's pretty clear you aren't dead and I'm hurt that she lied to me but you two are extremely close and that's something I dont like,"
I chuckled.
"Jealous much?"
"Just come here so I can talk to you downstairs," he says before leaving.
I sighed going with him as I closed Isa's door and zoomed downstairs. Damon was drinking bourbon.
"How long have you known Isabella?"
"Since 1864,"
"So when we lost her,"
"Yeah,"
"Look, I'm going to say this once and only once. Stay away from my sister and we wont have a problem,"
"Are you threatening me Salvatore? Dont forget I'm way older than you I will break you in two,"
"And make Isabella hate you forever? I am her favorite you know,"
"I think I'm going to replace on the favouritism," I told him as he smashed his glass in his hand.
"Look shes mine and you cant just come into our lives suddenly and claim her for yourself,"
"I've been with her for centuries I can take her from you just like that," I told him snapping my fingers to prove my point.
"Yeah and I'll kill you if you try,"
"Is that another threat? Your really testing my patience,"
"Then stay the hell away from Isabella that's all I'm asking,"
"And I'm saying no. Our bond is something you will never understand. Take her away from me and I will hunt you down and kill the both of you without hesitation," I told him before leaving the house completely.
Stefan's POV (Morning)
I woke up to a bright light and an arm wrapped around me. I smiled at Elena before carefully getting up and leaving the room. I went downstairs to see seven broken glasses on the floor full of bourbon.
"Damon what the hell?" I asked as he was sitting on the chair drinking another one.
"Hey there baby brother you missed the party last night," he says throwing the current class he had on the wall.
"What party?"
"You'll never guess who's NOT dead,"
"Who?" I asked curious.
"The only original we thought we had killed," he said as my eyes widened in disbelief.