XVII

Rosanne's POV
"Rosanne," Elena gasped in relief when I showed up at her door.
"Thank God, did those monsters hurt you in anyway?"
I shook my head as she picked me up.
"No, they let me go once they saw I was just human, then I went to Dammy and hes and Alaric are getting Steffie now,"
"WHAT?! WITHOUT TELLING ME! IM GOING TO KILL DAMON!" She shouted putting me down.
"Tell me where they are now and stay here with Jeremy do not move,"
I couldn't help but nod my head as I told her the location and she dropped me inside as she slammed the door shut.
Once she was gone I ran upstairs into Jeremy's room to see him playing video games.
"Oh hey Rosanne, where the hell have you been all day?"
"Long story short the Salvators,"
"Oh, well Jenna was panicking about you earlier than it's weird after Damon came she wasn't panicking anymore almost like she was under some spell,"
"Strange huh?" I asked as I left his room and into my own.
I yawned as I felt sleepy and closed my eyes as I fell asleep.
•••••••
I woke up as somebody was holding me out of instinct I vamp speed away from the person and into the wall with my back pressed against it. I sigh in relief as it was only Stefan and Damon on my bed.
"Jesus you trying to give me a heart attack! Uh oh," I say as Damon was looking at me shocked as he saw that I vamp speeded.
"R-Rosanne h-how did you- are..... are you-" he stammers as he had a hard time with his words.
Guess the secret is out. I sighed as I looked over at Stefan who only smiled and nodded.
"I'll be with Elena," he says vamp speeding away.
"What the hell is this?" He asked getting angry as I swallowed hard.
"Hi Dammy," I say as his eyes widened with realization.
"No, no, no, no, no your dead! You told me you weren't her!"
"Damon I-"
"Please, please tell me you aren't Isabella. Please tell me you didnt lie to me this whole time!"
Tears were pooling around in my eyes as his face got angry. I've never seen him this upset before and its hurting me that I caused him to be upset.
"Damon let me explain-"
"NO! THIS WHOLE TIME YOU THOUGHT I WAS LYING! THAT I WAS CRAZY! I HAD MY SUSPICIONS ABOUT YOU AND YOU LIED!" He shouted as he vamp speed over to me.
Tears were pooling in his eyes as I gasped when he suddenly pulled me into a hug. Sobs wrecked my body as I tightly hugged him back.
"What the hell Isabella? What the hell?" He whispered as he continued to hug me tighter as I cried more onto his shoulder.
"I'm sorry Dammy, I'm sorry,"
•••••••••
"So, your a half vampire and some family you wont mention because your compelled looked after you the whole time?" Damon asked as I was sitting down with him on the bed talking to him.
I nodded my head.
"And you compelled Elena's family into believing your a Gilbert correct?"
Again I nodded as he sighed.
"Jeeze I dont know what to do or how to feel about all this,"
"Is an I'm sorry in order?"
"Its going to be more than an apology squirt," Damon says as I frowned.
"The fact you didnt tell me is what hurts the most but you told Stefan,"
"Stefan saw me I didn't have a choice,"
"Well let's go Isabella,"
"Where?"
"Home to where you belong where else?" He asked getting up from my bed.
"But..... I like this family,"
"Isa, your our family not a Gilbert just erase there memory of you,"
"I'm close with Elna and Aunt Jenna I cant leave them,"
"And I'm telling you that you will, you will be home with me and Stefan where your kept safe, you got until morning to say goodbye," he says before vamping away.