XV

Flashback 1864
Third Person's POV
It's been approximately three days since Isabella discovered she was a half vampire. She didnt fully need blood to survive, she figured that out when she tried to drain a whole person and ended up throwing everything back out. So when the Mikaelson's gave her human food she got full off of that just like a regular human.
"ISABELLA COME DOWN!" Rebekah shouted in an excited voice as Isabella was in her new room playing with dolls Rebekah had bought for her.
Smiling, Isabella raced downstairs with her speed as was with Rebekah in a second. A person she calls mom.
"Yes mommy what is it?"
"I would like you too meet our brother Elijah, he will be your Uncle okay. So he will be here in several minutes and I want you to get dressed in the cutest outfit I bought for you,"
"Yes mommy," she told her flashing back upstairs.
Rebekah took Isabella out shopping all day yesterday down to the point where Niklaus had left them at some point. Isabella could tell Uncle Nik doesnt like shopping and he didnt even come back until the next day covered in blood and filth. And of course Rebekah scolded him for it especially with Isabella in the picture. She was slightly afraid of him after that but she knows he wouldnt hurt her otherwise they wouldnt have took her in. So, rummaging through the closet she found the perfect outfit.

It was a beautiful white dress with a brown hat attached

It was a beautiful white dress with a brown hat attached. And once she was finished the doorbell had rung.
"ISABELLA!"
"COMING MOM!" She shouted back running down the stairs as Rebekah looked and smiled.
"You look so beautiful darling, I knew that outfit suited you well,"
Isabella giggled as Rebekah opened the door to reveal a man in a suit with dashing brown eyes and long black hair.
"Why have you called me dear sister? I was enjoying my time away from you guys,"
"Oh hush up Elijah, this is Isabella Salvatore. I adopted her so shes your new niece,"
Elijah's eyes glanced down at me as his eyes slightly widened.
"Rebekah what is this? You've turned a child?!" He shouted fuming.
"No it wasn't me or Niklaus it was none other than Kathrina, you remember her dont you Elijah?"
"Kathrina? How do you know of this information?"
"I told mommy, I'm Isabella Salvatore, I had two normal brothers Dammy And Steffie, and Kathrine came and ruined everything between us,"
"I'm sorry little one. She can be quite manipulative, but do not worry we will take care of you I promise,"
"And you are no longer a Salvatore, your new name is Isabella Mikaelson,"
She smiled her new name and giggled.
'Thank you mommy," she told her hugging her as she hugged her back.
END OF FLASHBACK
Rosanne's POV
"So this family you wont mention who took you in correct?"
I nodded.
"I had a great time with them, until-" I stopped mid sentence and sighed as I couldn't talk anymore about them.
'Until Uncle Nik daggered mommy' I finished my sentence as my eyes dropped.
"Isa, your free and you need to leave and go get Damon,"
"But-"
"I'll keep your secret for Damon's sake but you have to go. Your fast, strong and still human they wouldnt see you coming,"
"But Steffie-"
"Go! Now!" He yelled out as I nodded my head and left him alone.
I'm fast and I am small so when I slammed the door shut behind me the other vampires were startled wondering what had happened. I had to get to Dammy and fast before something bad happens to him.
••••••••
"DAMMY!" I shouted entering in the boarding house crying.
In a flash Damon who looked like a mess came to me.
"Rosanne? Oh my God Rosanne where the hell have you been?! Do you know how worried I was for you?!"
"T-T-They have Steffie! We have to save him!" I cried on his shoulder once he picked me up.
"Who?"
"T-the tomb Vampires, t-they had me too but let me go once they found out I was human, there hurting poor Steffie Dammy,"
"Shhh, shhh, dont cry little one. We'll get Stefan I promise, you know where they are correct?"
I nodded my head into his shoulder.
"Good now all we need is a plan," he said while smirking.