XXI

Isabella's POV
I sat on the couch listening to Trevor and Rose argue with each other about Uncle Eli. I cant help but feel excited it's been centuries and knowing how protective he is over me there's not a doubt he'll kill Trevor for what he did to me. I'll make sure of it. Elena began waking up again.
"Isabella?" She whispered sitting up.
"Yeah there in the other room arguing about Uncle Eli,"
She had confused eyes.
"Who?"
I rolled my own eyes.
"Uncle Elijah the family I was with. I was compelled not to tell any other vampires about them but since your human I can,"
"Who is he?"
"He is an Original. There's a whole first family of Vampires. There's mommy, Uncle Klaus, Uncle Finn, Uncle Kol, and Uncle Elijah," I explained naming everyone.
"Mommy?"
"Rebekah is her name. I cant wait to see mommy again,I'm so happy I'll be reunited with everyone!" I shouted a little too loud as Trevor and Rose came into the room.
"Oh look who's awake, it's the Doppleganger and the evil kid sister,"
"Who's Elijah?" Elena asked causing Rose to roll her eyes.
"Hey do you need anything Rosanne?" Rose asked with a smile on her face.
"Rose dont be too-"
"SHUT UP!" Rose shouted at Trevor glaring at him. "Now I apologize, do you want juice? Or something to eat?"
"Why are you being so nice to me? You did kidnap me,"
"Because unlike Trevor I'm a nice person, especially to kids and your too cute to be mean too,"
"Oh but you have no problem-"
"Shut up dopplebitch,"
She laughed.
"If anything Rosanne isnt who she said she is, shes got secrets,"
"Elna I dont know what your talking about,"
"HES HERE!" Trevor shouted panicked before anyone else can say anything as a knock sounded.
"Hey, hey look what are we?" Rose asked Trevor looking into his eyes.
"Family," he responds as Elena was watching with interest.
"Your scared," she comments.
Rose ignored her.
"We'll get through this together okay,"
"Okay,"
Rose had flashed to open the door and there stood Uncle Elijah waiting patiently. I noticed his hair was shorter, but hes still the tall and noble one of the family who always wore suits. I couldn't help but smile.
"Where are they?" He asked.
"Right here," she says pointing to us on the couch.
His eyes widened when he saw me as he immediately flashed to me completley ignoring Elena.
"Isabella? Your alive..... how? We thought you-"
"I escaped Uncle Eli, I escaped," i told him tears in my eyes as he picked me up and held me tight.
"If I would have known-"
"I know, it's okay Uncle, I'm here now.... but Uncle Eli?"
"Yes little one?" He asked putting me down as he grabbed my hand.
"Trevor hurt me,"
His face immediately became angry as he glared over at Trevor. He let go of my hand as he stalked towards him.
"E-Elijah I-I-"
"You've hurt Isabella? You dare lay a hand on a child?!" Elijah yelled as he gulped.
"Elijah that's not Isabella her names Rosanne Gilbert, the reincarnation of Isabella Salvatore," Rose stepped in as Elijah looked over at her and chuckled.
"That's who you've gone by all these years?"
I shrugged smiling.
"That so bad?"
He shook his head still chuckling.
"Your something else Isabella,"
"You love me for it,"
"That I do," he laughed before, becoming serious again.
"Now as for you-"
"Please Elijah I'm sorry for the part I played in letting Kathrine escape I've waited for this day my whole life,"
"Apologie is not needed however," he says before smacking Trevor's head right off his body causing Rose to scream and cry. "You've hurt Isabella, that I cannot forgive,"
"Isa, Elena let's go," Elijah said as I smiled and ran up to him and grabbed his hand.
"Will we see Uncle Klaus?"
"Of course little one it's where we are going,"
"IM SO EXCITED!"
"Wait.... what about the moonstone?" Elena asked causing me to look confused at first.
"Wait are you serious? Uncle Klaus still breaking the curse?"
"Hes been wanting too for the past several centuries ever since we lost you hes become.... unpredictable let's say,"
"And mommy?" I asked but he frowned and ignored me turning to the doppleganger.
"The moonstone what do you know of it?"
"I know it breaks the sun and moon curse,"
I laughed causing Elijah to do so as well.
"You remember?"
I giggled.
"Yes very much so Uncle,"
"What's funny?" She asked suspicious as I squealed when Elijah threw me on his back and ran up to Elena.
"Tell me where is the moonstone?"
"I'm not telling you anything until we make a deal,"
"Are you negotiating with me?"
"Umm.... Elna you might not want to negotiate with Uncle Eli,"
"Shut up traitor," Elena says glaring at me.
"Just because your a look alike to Kathrine I will not hesitate to kill you do you understand?" Elijah asked with hardened eyes as Elena nodded with fear in her own eyes.