XXVI

Isabella's POV
"You've got some explaining to do again sister," Damon told me as soon as I rubbed my tired eyes the next morning and was walking downstairs.
"Explain what?"
"That Elijah isnt dead. That you were gone for awhile with him last night,"
"Oh you know about that,"
"And why wouldnt I? How can we trust you if you keep keeping secrets?"
"I'm not-"
"You lied about Elijah being dead. Do you know how to kill an original?"
I remained quiet. Of course I knew but I wasn't going to give him the information. The Origunals are my family.
"Cat got your tongue?"
"I-I dont know,"
"More lies. Okay," Damon says getting up.
"Dammy what are you...... DAMMY!" I shouted as he picked me up and zoomed me into the basement.
"NO DAMMY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
"You cant be trusted. Your lying to us about the Originals and hanging with them. Elena's life could be in danger and your more worried about keeping there secret than protecting her so for the time being your on time out," he says throwing me in before locking the door.
"NO DAMMY STOP! DAMMY PLEASE!" I started breathing out hyperventilating, remembering how my dad used to lock me in closets and basements for being bad. I thought I has those memories locked away but being in here is making them come back.
"UNCLE ELI!" I cried laying on the ground crying my eyes out.
Elijah's POV
I was walking around outside not evening realizing where I was. I was to happy knowing that Isabella was alive, I couldn't keep it to myself anymore and no doubt a faster way to get him back here so I can kill him. I had him on speed dial as I dialed his number.
"Well if it isnt my tratiorest big brother Elijah,"
"Niklaus, I cannot keep this secret from you anymore. I have fabulous news,"
"Do tell brother I don't have all day,"
"Isabella Salvatore," I told him causing him to freeze.
"No your lying she died in 1917,"
"No brother she is alive and here in Mystic Falls. She posed as Rosanne Gilbert all these years. She escaped her horrible fate,"
"I want to speak to her where is she?"
"Shes at the Salvatore's, they just found out who she really was not too long ago,"
"So shes really alive? In Mystic Falls you say with the Doppleganger as well?"
"Yes,"
"Does she know? What I did to the rest?"
"I told her yes, I wasn't going to lie to her Niklaus. She wanted to know about Rebekah,"
"So she hates me in other news," he sighs.
"Shes pretty forgiving. Why dont you come on down and find out,"
"Will do brother thanks for the info," he says before hanging up the phone.
When I looked up i was at the Salvatore Boarding house. I didnt even know how I got here really.
"UNCLE ELI!" I heard my name being shouted from inside the house.
Out of instinct I ran into the boarding house and busted open the door causing Damon's eyes to go wide as he was coming up from the basement.
"What the hell are you doing here?"
"Where is she? What did you do?"
"Isabella is on time out at the moment if that's what your wondering. I cant trust her the more she keeps secrets,"
"Your a fool!" I shouted shoving him away and heading down to the basement myself wherein heard crying.
I ripped the door open causing her to scream and close her eyes.
"NO DADDY IM SORRY PLEASE!"
"Isabella look at me, look at me," I told her rushing towards her and grab her face with my hands.
She finally opened her teary eyes and jumped on me crying as my suit became wet but I could care less.
"Shhh it's okay now, it's alright little one,"
"H-how can he throw me in here Uncle? How?" She cried as I looked to the basement door to see Damon watching as realization seems to draw on his face.
"Oh God Isabella I'm so sorry. I forgot it's been so long that I didn't remember that dad used to-"
"I'm going to take her out. In the meantime think before you do something incredibly stupid,"
"How did you know what he use to do?"
"She told me everything, I know a lot more about her than you ever will,"
And with that I zoomed us out of there.