XXX

Damon's POV
I was at the dance looking around for anything suspicious but also looking around to see if I can see Isabella. Every moment shes not here my worries grow and I feel bad for the way I've been treating her. I spotted Stefan dancing with Elena as I sped over to them.
"STEFAN!" I shouted causing Elena to jump.
"Damon what the hell?"
"Please tell me you've seen Isabella?"
"What? No why?"
"I might've, sorta lost her,"
"WHAT?!"
"Look the last time we saw her was with Alaric si when I see him I'm going to ask if he's seen her, I called Elijah he called me a fool I think he knows where she is,"
"Elijah don't have her? Damon this is bad,"
"What's the occasion boys?" Alaric says coming over to us.
"Alaric wheres Isabella? She was last seen with you,"
"Oh, I dont know Damon. I sent her back inside once I was finished talking with her. Your telling me she never returned?"
"NO! Oh my God Stefan we gotta put out an amber alert, we have to-"
"Damon look at me and calm down. Amber alerts dont work unless 24 hrs, were vampires and Bonnie is a witch we can just do a minor locator spell and have Isabella home safely,"
"This is my fault Stefan.... she ran away because of me. It's my fault,"
"Damon dont you do this please, it's not your fault I promise you we'll find her,"
"A locator spell huh?" Alaric asked thinking it over. 
"Okay am I the only panicking one around? Our sister is missing, you dont seem to care. And you haven't even asked about her, and your acting suspicious since you were the last to see her! If none of you are willing to find her than I will! I can promise you that!" I told them stomping off.
Rebekah's POV
I paced around back in forth chewing on my nails. Finn was watching me like I was a.crazy lady.
"Rebekah would you calm down?"
"No Finn I will not calm down! Kol and Isabella has been gone way too long it's almost the sunrise! He had to have done something he just had too!"
"Calm down sister were here," I heard his voice say as I gasped and turned around to see a giggling Isabella holding hands with him.
I had relief flood in my eyes as I ran over to my daughter and hugged her.
"God I missed you, I was so worried. How was it?"
She giggled.
"It was great mommy! I loved the look on there faces when they found out I wasn't a normal human,"
"Dont hang out too much with Kol okay?"
"Yes mommy,"
"I'm not that bad Rebekah,"
I rolled my eyes.
"Kol please your horrible with Children, you made Isabella be lost for several days,"
"Its not my fault she went to far into the forest! It was simply a game of hide n seek and she wondered off!"
I giggled.
"Klaus put you in a box several years after that, he was so angry with you,"
"So that's where you went Uncle Kol? Uncle Klaus told me you went down to Florida for awhile,"
Kol scrunched up his nose looking at his niece.
"I hate Florida, the fact you believed him says something,"
I gasped as the world we were in started to crumble as I looked around confused.
"Mommy? Mommy what's happening?" Isabella asked worried as I held onto her tighter.
"NO! NO DONT LEAVE ME ISABELLA!"
"MOMMY WHATS GOING ON?!"
"Shit," Kol said before disappearing.
"Perhaps one day we'll meet again," Finn says before disappearing too.
"Mommy what's happening?"
I had tears in my eyes as I wiped hers away.
"Your being awakened sweetie. Someone awoken you,"
"B-but I just found you! Mommy please dont leave me!"
"I love you and I promise we will be reunited again," I told her kissing her head as she was disappearing.
"MOMMY!" She shouted before leaving this world completley.
I couldn't help but break down crying all over again.
Isabella's POV
"MOMMY!" I screamed taking deep breaths as I couldn't breath.
"Isabella, Isabella its okay," the voice of Uncle Eli sounded.
I cried as I jumped on him.
"I was with mommy uncle Eli, I was with mommy," I cried hugging his neck tighter.
A/n: since no one commented on weather or not I should make a Sequel I'm going to do it anyways! Thanks for all the love and a sequel should be up by 10:30 tonight so look for Baby Salvatore (Sequel to baby Gilbert)