XIII

Damon's POV
I woke up to someone screaming my name.
"OH MY GOD DAMON!" The voice of Elena shouted.
I groaned as I realized I was still in Rosanne's  room.
"Damon what happened?! Wheres Rosanne? Wheres Stefan?!" Elena hit me with questions.
"The last thing I remember was playing hide n seek with Rosanne, then i got knocked out by somebody. Oh God the tomb vampires they must have her! We have to save her!" I panicked as Elena shook my shoulders.
"Hey, Hey, Damon it's okay look we'll get her back I promise,"
"Why are you not as worried as I am? Its fucking Rosanne Elena! Shes a child captured by murderous vampires she could be dead!"
"DONT SAY THAT!" Elena shouted tears now sprang her eyes.
"And you know what? It'll be my fault! My fucking fault if she dies because I promised her I wouldnt let anything happen to her! I let my guard down for one second and looked what happened! Both my brother and the only person I ever cared about is gone! Captured and probably dead! I just.... I just-"
"Damon!" Elena exclaimed as so many emotions were filling within me.
Anger, rage sadness, guilt. I let the one person I ever cared about get away.
"Damon," Elena said softly as I felt one tear go down my eye.
I quickly wiped it away in anger. I dont cry. I dont fucking cry I'm Damon Salvatore and here I am crying over a girl who looks like my younger sister.
"Dont you ever speak of this to anyone," I seethed out before rushing out of her room.
Rosanne's POV
"LET HER GO!" I heard the sounds of Stefan scream before he himself began screaming in agony.
I opened my sleepy eyes to find myself chained up to a wall along with Stefan by my side as they used vervain on his soaked ropes. I could tell hes been trying to pull at them but with no such luck.
"SHES JUST A CHILD!"
"SHUT UP!" Pne shouted stuffing vervain in his mouth.
"STEFFIE!" I shouted with tears.
I could easily pull out of these chains but that will reveal my secret to Stefan. They didn't vervain my ropes because they think I'm human. Technically  I still am but I just dont age. The guy laughed as he grabbed my face in his hands.
"Your cute ya know that baby Gilbert,"
I growled.
"Dont test me," I told him causing him to laugh.
"And what's a little girl like you going to do? If anything I can suck you dry right now,"
I smirked as he let go of my face my head hung low. If I do this now Stefan will know who I am. If I do this now Stefan will probably hate me forever. I could see him watch with curiosity and worryness in his eyes.
"I can kill you right now but that'll ruin my suprise,"
"Which is what?"
"Nobody messes with my family," I told him ripping the chains off as I leaped onto him my face transforming into a monster as I plunged my teeth into his neck.
"SHES A VAMPIRE! GET HER OFF ME!" The guy shouted as he threw me off him.
My back landed harshly on the brick wall but I snarled and ran at him in speed going for his neck again but something hit my back twice causing me to groan.
Vervain.
But because of my human side it didnt affect me much but it still slowed me down. The guy smirked and grabbed at me.
"Your just full of surprises aren't you baby Gilbert? Or are you even really a Gilbert? Go on tell everyone your little secret!" He spat with blood running down his neck, although the wounds had closed up my teeth mark were still visible.
I saw Stefan watch with horror and realization on his face as he took in who I really was.
"Fine ya asshole, my name isnt Rosanne Gilbert," I began as Stefan's eyes were wide.
I could practically hear his heart breaking in pieces, anger, rage, relief and confusion was all over his face. "My name is Isabella Salvatore," I revealed before everything went black.