XVI

Flashback 1918
Third Persons POV
"MOMMY!" Isabella screamed as Rebekah came running into her room.
They were currently in New Orleans and it was the middle of the night, Isabella woke up shaking as she was a crying mess.
"Isa what is it? What is wrong?" She asked her sitting on her bed and cuddling up on her.
"I-I-I had a nightmare mommy," Isabella whimpers as Rebekah sighs.
"Its okay little one. Do you wish to speak of it?" She asked while holding Isabella tightly.
"A-A-A man n-a-me M-M-Mikael came into my dreams. I dont know him mommy, he told me he was going to destroy us all and t-then I saw fire and a dagger was plunged into me a-and you were s-screaming and c-crying for me,"
Rebekah eyes widened.
She knew she had to tell Klaus and fast.
•••••••••
"NIK!" Rebekah shouted once Isabella fell back asleep safely in her arms.
"What is it dear sister?" Nik asked as he was painting a canvas.
"Did either one of us tell Isabella about Mikael?" She asked causing Klaus to stiffen as he stopped.
"No, why on earth would we?"
"She had a nightmare about him. Niklaus, Isabella is in danger,"
"How can Mikael know about Isabella's whereabouts? No way he would know about her,"
"I dont know but if Isabella is having dreams about him we need to leave. She said Mikael stuck a dagger in her Nik!"
"We worked too hard on this city to leave. You and Isabella can go,"
"Unbelieveable when dad comes and kill you don't say we didnt warn you," Rebekah snapped before walking away.
Rosanne's POV
"Are you sure you can do this?" Damon asked as me, Damon and Alaric were with me as I nodded my head.
"Yes believe in me Dammy,"
"Okay what's first?"
"Knock on the door and run off then Alaric will distract them by wanting to use there phone and I sneak inside without being detected and get Steffy, then use the signal for you so you can come in and do the rest,"
"Good girl. Go on now, go," Damon says pushing me forward as I knocked on the door loudly.
I hid behind the wall as the man opened it to reveal Alaric who had his hands up and began distracting them. Once distracted, I snuck inside the house and smirked. Vampires were everywhere but because I was half vampire I made sure Alaric and Damon wasn't looking before I zoomed my way to the basement they were keeping Steffie in. Steffan looked worse once I reached him, he was all beaten and bloody as I gasped causing him to open his eyes.
"Isabella what the hell are you doing back here?" Stefan hissed out.
"Me, Dammy and Alaric came to rescue you," I told him pulling on the chains.
"Well look who we have here," a vampire from behind me says as I gasped when he picked me up.
"Its the little girl from earlier," he chuckled.
Before he could do anything I bit his nose causing him to Yelp and drop me to the ground as I fast sped and knocked him over cracking his neck swiftly.
"Isabella-"
"Dont start Steffie. I may look innocent but I wont hesitate to snap a neck,"
"You used to be," he whispered but I still heard and frowned at his words.
Not saying anything I began to make a bird call, knowing that even when Outside Damon could still hea me. Stefan looked in confusion as I turned to him.
"All part of the plan, I gotta scedatle but I'll see you at home Stefan, remember to keep my secret, Damon doesnt want me in on this part,"
"Okay but you have to tell him at some point,"
"Not planning on it," I smirked before vamp speeding out of the house.
Alaric was nowhere to be seen and I gasped as Damon snapped an old womans neck outside causing him to turn his head at her.
"Sorry," he says shrugging his shoulders.
"You alright?"
"Yeah,"
"Go, I'll get Stefan and meet you back at home,"
"Okay be safe Dammy,"
He smiled.
"Always," he said before zooming inside.