XIX

9 MONTHS LATER
Isabella's POV
It's been nine months since Elna last spoke to me or anyone for that matter. Bon Bon, and Caroline sidded with Elena after she told them. The only people who still care are my brothers, Jenna and Jeremy. Carpline got turned into a vampire by Kathrine, because she was in a terrible accident with Matt and Tylee, and Dammy had fed her his blood and at some point Kathrine came and killed her. Dammy wanted to kill her but we all said no and since then Stefan's  been training her and now she a good vampire.
"Hey squirt," Damon says  causing me to open my eyes.
"Yes Dammy?" I asked sleepy.
"Get up lazy bones nap times over your going to the dance with me and Stefan tonight, your my date," he says causing me to giggle.
"Which decade is this one?" She asked smiling.
"Its not really a decade this time, it's a masquerade school dance, plus tonight's the night,"
"Killing Kathrine?"
"Up and while were doing that your going to be with Elena making up with her,"
I sighed.
"Dammy we already established that she hates me, it's been 9 months straight,"
"Yeah but if you'd apologize and explain things she'd forgive you am I right?"
"I don't know,"
"Come on let's go,"
"Let me get dressed,"

 "Dammy we already established that she hates me, it's been 9 months straight,""Yeah but if you'd apologize and explain things she'd forgive you am I right?""I don't know,""Come on let's go,""Let me get dressed,"

Once I finished I came out and Damon smiled at me.
"You look so adorable,"
I rolled my eyes.
"Shut up, wheres Steffie?"
"Already there let's go,"
°°°°°°
Music filled my ears once we got to the dance. I could see Stefan and Elena talking from afar as Damon pulled me in closer.
"Stay by me okay," he says as I nodded my head.
We walked over to the two.
"Isabella? You look so cute!" Stefan says picking me up and spinning me around causing me to giggle.
"Steffie,"
"Your stealing my date," Damon pouted as Stefan laughed and put me down.
The moment was ruined when Elena cleared her throat.
"Are we done now? Shouldn't you guys get to the task at hand?"
"Oh yeah, watch and babysit Isa for me, dont let anything happen to her and when I come back were having a dance," Damon says causing me to smile.
"What? Damon why me?"
"Because I asked you too. Love you squirt stay safe," he told me before kissing my head and flashing upstairs.
I sighed.
"Elna-"
"Dont start," she snapped before i could even say anything.
She began walking away.
"Just wait! Elna please!"
"What do you want Rosanne? Or Isabella or whatever your name is! You lied to not only me but my entire family and the worst part is my parents knew about it! They knew who you were and didnt tell anybody, I cant look at you the same anymore I just cant!" She yells as Jeremy comes towards us.
"Hey guys what's going on? Why are you yelling at Isa?" He asked in concern.
"I wish I can tell you the truth about her Jer but your compelled,"
"Wait..... I am?" He asks looking down at me.
"Yes by this demon over here,"
"Elna-"
"Elena you shouldn't say that about a child!"
"She lied to us Jer and your only taking her side because she compelled you too!"
"Calm your voice Elena seriously,"
Elena sighed and gave up as she began walking outside with me towing behind her.
"Dammy thinks you should forgive me," I told her looking into her eyes. "But I know you wont. I messed up your family, I didnt tell the truth, I pretended to be someone I wasn't. You have every right to hate me Elna, but I truly am sorry. More sorry than I've ever been,"
She sighed.
"Isabella- oww," she says as she starts clutching onto her stomach.
"Elna what's wrong?" I asked as she moved her hand to see blood seeping through. "ELNA!" She gasped in pain as she hunched over like her back was hurting as blood also began to appear.
"Oh no! I'LL BE BACK JER!" I shouted realizing what's happening.
I zoomed back in the dance and ran upstairs to where Stefan and Damon were located. They were about to kill Kathrine.
"STOP! STOP! WHATEVER YOUR DOING TO HER IS HURTING ELNA!" I shouted as Dammy and Stefan looked shocked. 
Kathrine smirked.
"Well if it isnt Rosanne Gilbert, came to the rescue, should I tell these two your little secret?"
"Everyone already knows so to late for that bitch,"
"ISA!" Stefan scolded while Damon couldn't contain his laughter.
"Damon dont encourage her," Stefan says elbowing him in the stomach.
He smirked.
"Even a five year old thinks you are one shame Kathrine,"
"Isabella go back to Elena make sure shes alright, we'll be out once the spell is lifted,"
I nodded.
"Be careful guys,"
"SAVE ME THAT DANCE!" Damon shouted before I zoomed back to Elena.
She was leaning against the car groaning in pain.
"Elna wheres Jer?"
She glanced down at me.
"He went to go get first aid for me,"
"Are you okay?"
"I will be, look I want to apologize for the way I've been acting,"
I shook my head and smiled a little.
"Dont I deserve it,"
"No you dont, I overreacted, we may not be related by heart but you'll always be my sister," she says smiling before groaning in pain as her hand began bleeding.
"ELNA!" I yelled wondering what to do.
She finally stopped as she sighed in relief.
"You okay? I'm sorry I feel helpless,"
"I will be, think you can feed me your blood to heal?"
I shook my head.
"It wouldn't work I'm half vampire,"
"Right, I felt weird asking a 5 year old anyways,"
I chuckled.
"Technically I'm-"
My sentence was cut short as everything went black.
A/N: I only skipped so many months and episodes because I want Elijah and Klaus in quick. It'll be phenomenal when they reunite