Introduction

There is a magical world known as DazzlHart with many countries, where creatures of every kind co-exist. Humans, dragons, fairies, the list is endless. It is like a fairy tale land, but as in real life, not everyone is always happy and not all friendships are immortal.

Surrounded by seldom visited, Shipwrecked Heart Beach, is an ocean which holds waters of Drowning Ren's Trench and mystical beings called The Fairmaides ruled by the sinister Empress Siress. These elegant creatures had a mix of siren bodies, and fairy wings with which when they flew, they would be as graceful as butterflies, only using less motion. They live their hundreds of years downing ships foolish enough to wander near their trench and sometimes at night fly to the isolated dry sand with mischief in mind.

The sky above holds a castle, Mistress Moon, named after the moon herself, inhabiting Kings, Queens, and others who, for nearly two centuries, have kept Hartlings safe from evil beings, using their most powerful magic, The Silver Star Pendant.

Most of the residents on ground either believe in or know about the palace while others only think it is a legend, however the truth is hidden for not many are able to go there, for one, the only way is flight of any kind, secondly, the clouds protect Mistress with a barrier that does not allow anyone in without an enchantment, which when broken, seals itself back in minutes.

If a Hartling has a chance meeting with the inhabitants of Mistress Moon, they are forever in the superior's debt, made to eventually repay him or her with happiness. And if the Hartling fails, they become cursed for the rest of their life. Some, become fortunate.