Chapter 5 A More Motivational Plan

Many, many months passed in Jacie's precious life, her companion already ten soon she'd be nine. But as for Siress and Pippa, while they stayed out of sight and devised the motive more, the king and queen dwelled on horrible scenarios...

The night before, Pipp had a memory dream, a long time ago, she had gone to the furthest sea, with a few other Fairmaides, to do business in the mighty oceans. On a sailing ship, there were few a men finished bringing up the anchor while one of them stood at the bow, listening to the soothing sounds of water rushing by. He was a sailor all like the others, with a scratchy, masculine voice and roughened pants. Pippa swam high to the surface to look him in the eye, then began singing her hypnotizing siren song,to lure the man closer to the edge, thus causing him to fall and drown in her hands. When he deceased, she brought him to her bubbly realm, as his body slowly changed. After he regained consciousness, he found he had turned, into a merman.

	The green lady woke up, shivered when she realized that she did not honestly want any part of her ruler's plot

The green lady woke up, shivered when she realized that she did not honestly want any part of her ruler's plot. At last, she realized this means the thrill of wreaking havoc will be gone and gradually, she understood what the other Fairmaides had known all along.... Siress was mentally insane. She got off of her thin coral bed and went down to tell the ill-rested lady, "Phaa! I can no longer help you---" Just a few words spoken and suddenly the room became cold.

"You have known what I've wanted to do for /thousands of days/! MUST I REPEAT MINESELF? Things have slightly changed, we are to mask the waters in poison leaving only us ladies to remain and no one else! Not even...other gilled creatures."

"I am not going through with it,this whole time we've lain low, secretly I have slowly felt like the other girls."

"I do not /care/ for your excuses, /Pipp/. You and I shall /obtain/ what should.Be. /Miiine/...."Siress YANKED the girl's long hair and dragged her along.

                                                                                     ***

Early in the morning, the royal children still on their beds, their parents began to wonder why Siress had given up on them. The King was rambling on about it,"Ooooooooh. She couldn't be done with us, oh no, she knows..." he inhaled very deeply, "Auhh!!! She's concealed. That is how she is! MOCKING US!!!!"

"DARLING!" Amber yelled while flailing her arms around, "You're acting paranoid-You're DELUSIONAL!"
"DEAR!!!!! What if she /still/desires the Pendant!? She is living once more, she could show any minute asking for it!"

"Idwin has it though!"

"But he has not become substantial yet..... if she figures that, then..."

"Then without the Silver magic, and without him being here, his life would cease. Jacinth, wrecked and left alone forever. And worse, Siress would make anyone alive, miserable in any and every way. Maybee we should send..." Amber ran into a different chamber, looking desperate. She came back holding a blonde teenager's hand. The girl had soft pink eyes with silk clothes like the other children. She also carried a chain with the letter A in a odd cursive loop.

"Angel? But would....?"

"She's the youngest next to Jacinth, yes, yet I know she's ready for the task. It'd be only temporary. Once we are rid of Siress, I will bring the three youths back to us." The queen thought the young lady could save not just Jacinth and Idwins' friendship, but everyone, she said, "When you find your sister, befriend her and keep The Star away hidden from the mermaids." Angel agreed. She packed her things in one case then sent herself in boat with Jared.

After he tied the small ship back on the post, he stumbled back to the foyer to breathe. Silence.Suddenly, as anxiously anticipated, Siress tore through the already broken wall of Mistress Moon, yet again shocking the rulers there.

"JAAREED! Ambeeer!!!!!" somebody growled.
The king stuttered something incomprehensible, then questioned, "WHY must you INSIST on INTRUDING!??" Siress furiously shut him up, "I /know/ you've hidden it. You can HALT the false statements, /fabricator/." the parenting rulers had a quizzed look upon their faces. Pippa floating with arms crossed rolled her eyes at them.

"Don't /preteennd/ you have no idea what she wants

"Don't /preteennd/ you have no idea what she wants. I've told her everything. Now we're gonna get it."

Jared saw he could no longer feign ignorance. He whispered in his mind, /She shall never have the Silver Star... Uhnn. Angel, you must save us all./

"It was your great-grandfather, whom of course, makes YOU the one to now blame for what has HAPPENED TO ME!" Empress vigorously grabbed him by the neck gripping his throat, making him unable to speak clearly.

Pippa's serious face twitched thinking of her vapid future as she watched the man helpless in sinister clutches.

"This's the final time I am demanding you tell me." the empress's teeth clenched,  "Where.Is.The Silver Pendant?" Jared coughed heavily, trying to say something. He /had/ to come clean.

"I---I... The Silver Star is with... my daughter. *COUGH!* Someplace on DazzlHart." he exhaled what would be his last breath, but the horrid mermaid let him fall to the floor just before.

"Pippaaa.... Hem! We'll be taking our leave now. Onward for the moon daughter!" said, with a sly smile, as she pushed the green lady forward with Staff of Misery. The ladies did not want to admit it after their dramatic exit, but they hadn't any inkling on what the princess looked like, but they thought they knew, whoever it was, would be wearing the magical necklace.