Chapter 7 Ally or Enemy?

Siress had had ENOUGH of failing to have the royal child in their sights. Pippa, on the other hand, was more sick of going along with her.

"The whole Dame-dom finds you are insane madame. We see now that your plan will never go through." Empress thumped her assistance's head, stating, "We're going up to the surface." the green lady winced. And when Siress turned away, she grimaced and thought, /But you won't be coming back with me./ Pippa could not take it any longer, the more time the other spent in "prison" the more she lost her mind.

/How could we possibly ever drown everybody? And what would /we/ do?/

Then just before they left, Pippa grabbed something small, shiny, and clung onto it. Each night before, she with Ruby plus Aqualynne gathered the ingredients and made a gemstone just like the one the third king had, except the powers hers held acted differently. Unlike him, she mashed a diamond into dust with Rose quartz, sprinkled in magenta stars, tossed in sea slug eyeballs and squeezed seadevil blood which made this gem unable to ever have any soul inside set free when broken. When finished Ruby molded the glob in her hands then they dribbled the melted bronze coin encasement. The three girls cackled with evil spirit & Pipp swam away in raging hatred.

On the blackberry sky-ed beach, the water rose and sunk as the wind occasionally blew harsh with screams like a thousand ladies in agonizing pain. And the children spoke amongst themselves in very fine drops, "She should sense we'rehere."

Salleigh patted some of the drizzle off her glittering bodysuit, wondering, where was Jacie? Their captain pointed out that Marla had her

Salleigh patted some of the drizzle off her glittering bodysuit, wondering, where was Jacie? Their captain pointed out that Marla had her. Skyke in his leather and metal armor pulled his sword out of its sheath then asked, "You sure Jace's folks don't know about this? And what about the Star? You said your pal Idwin's keepin' it safe, is he still?"

Angel answered both his questions, "Yes I'm sure. As for Id, he's "in hiding" so it's fine."

Her pink and gold wings flickered. The dark clouds looked as though they would rain harder. A whirlpool appeared above in the ocean's distance, everyone squinted 'till the spinning scene showed up on where the sand and water meet. It caused flabbergasted feelings, with a face of tremendous terror and body of grotesque teal. It was, Empress Siress.

The she-beast scanned over the teenagers and saw who most looked like the king and queen then mistakenly assumed the only one with blonde hair must be the correct princess, and stretched out her clutched hand, "Where is it?" A heavy breeze blew Sapphire's curls in her face, but she ignored that, "It's somewhere you'll /never/ find it!"

"HAHAA! Funny.... King Jared said the exact.Same.Thing. Though that was somewhat different..."

None of them had any idea what she meant by 'different'. She explained as a loud thunder clapped, "HE WAS TALKING ABOUT IT BEING /HERE/ AND NOT IN HIS WORLD!"

Skyke kept his bravery with every agitation the siren sent, "We'll never tell you where it is, She-Devil!"

"How dare youu. HA! It matters NOT! Just /give/ me the star necklace!"

Sapphire was the first brave to throw a hit at the enemy. The elfen fairy crossed her hands in front of her eyes side-to-side, forming a pink-ish mist then jerked it forward in a rapid motion knocking Siress down backward.

"AUGH!" Siren shook her head, "You are all nothing but weak little BRATS!"

Skyke ran up with his sword aimed at her bent over tail but instead miscalculated and dismounted her tiara. The monster got up once again, whacking him in middle of his spine, breaking rough bones.

"BROTHER!!!" Sapphire cried. Kristy nearly bit her lip with one of her fangs. Angel quickly moved to him, "You're gonna be okay, here hold still." She swiftly unclipped the halo anklet & rubbed it on his injury, which could heal him enough to continue on.

" She swiftly unclipped the halo anklet & rubbed it on his injury, which could heal him enough to continue on

Ulla was not going to just stand around. She closed her citrine orange eyes and lowered her body with glitter shimmering as she softly illuminated. Then in place, stood a dragon pegacorn hybrid on hind legs, rearing with a flowy mane of colors. She charged at Siress to jarringly pierce Empress's left arm causing the staff to fly out of her hand. Salleigh quickly whipped her red burning tail at Siress, stinging pain in the same area.

Skyke stood up, struggling to breathe yet gripping the hilt with determination as he saw his chance, "Yauugh!" he cried. The young man didn't miss his mark this time, he sliced off Siress's wings dissolving them into the raindrops leaving her to lie there like a fish on its stomach.

In front of them, a fairy-like mermaid flew out from the sea, shocking the heroes. She had something in her right hand, though no one could make it out.

"Ah, Pippy! You've finally decided to help!" yet the sinister expression Pippa had been giving was very unforgiving.

Siress now felt scared, Pippa said nothing, not a word, just held her pink gem between her grasping fingers.

"Pipp..." she said, slowly and feebly crawled forward with a single arm. As the royal reached out, Pippa never took her angered eyes off of the stone. Salleigh whispered to the others, "What is she doing?!?!"

Empress's speech was painfully aggressive, "LISTEN TO ME. I am your LEADER, YOU SLUDGY DIMWIT!"

The deeply insulted lady taunted," Madame, You will be mourned. Perhaps /I/ could take the throne."

"NO ONE is taking /MY/ place as ruler!!!! STOP being /useless/ and take care of these motley-minded egg-shells!!!"

Exhausted from her commands, Pippa thrust her item high, bringing about tension in everybody, causing Siress's eyes to grow as wide as the trench reliving her hellish capture decades before. Until, "From every heinous act, through the strife you have given, you shall be nothing but an forgotten artifact, for I, hereby, cease your LIFE!" Siress lifted into air, her soul stripping away, pearls ripping off, her scaly half shedding in fin rot, Ich overpowering the rest of her body quickly!

"Pippaaa.... H-How could you...?" that sharp, clear voice becoming grainy with every breathless word while she dematerialized into a scuffed piece of jewelry. Dull. Covered in pale scattered stars. Pippa smiled joyfully. They allstood speechless.

Staff of Misery laid on the sand with its tan diamond fallen off. Green Madame went over to pick it up, the children gasping. They thought, /The fight isn't done/. But, she had then raised the cane in front of them, crushed it with the gem in each hand, and THREW all of the pieces far out into the rushing waters.

They'd won.

They were through.

The evil monarch was never to harm anyone ever again.

***

As soon as the seaweed lady returned to the Dame-dom she became the new crowned of the Fairmaides. Even though the nightmarish entity had been sucked away in a jewel like the one that took her years ago, Pippa was still not satisfied.

All of the five felt tired plus relieved they'd protected their best friends and the world from a wet grave. They congratulated one another seeing if the other had any irreversible injuries. Skyke with Salleigh climbed on Kristy then she, Angel, and Sapphire took flight.

---------But is the story done?