Chapter 11 Tell me the Truth

High in the clouds, Sir Idwin wandered outside staring at the low sun

High in the clouds, Sir Idwin wandered outside staring at the low sun. /Another day ends./ he thought to himself. He sat on a puff tossing up a handful of stardust considering throwing it so hundreds of stars would fall when he felt his heart flutter strangely. Young Jared and father came out standing on the stairs, the latter smiling back at Idwin.

"You. You know what it means?"

"My bairn cannot live without you. It means you can return to her as you are. You are ready." The entire royal family gathered around.

"And remember this, you may reveal however much about yourself as you please, but you are not to tell her anything about us for she is allowed to live amongst them."

"Yes your majesty."

He held The Silver Star Pendant above the boy's body, "Young prince, by the power of stars all around, you are able to be substantial. You have expanded the mind enough, and have presumed it time to come tangibly face to face with her, tied by each others' side with your souls, nevermore to part. "Now go." Idwin looked behind the king to see Amber's bittersweet face one last time, remembering when he came back to the palace.

***

Eleven year old Idwin handed Jared the Star Pendant as they stood with no one else present in the throne room. The young son needed some comprehension.

King Munelit in a serious mood spoke,"You were not begot like everyone else. In truth, the December before we were gifted with Jacinth, Pippa burdened us, this you know. My kin became uneasy, we feared for our child's life so once she left, Amber, myself, Kendall, Rose, Jacob, Nathaniel, Jared II, Gemie, and Angel all put a portion of our energy into arising you in the form of an idea from the Pendant just for her. Your looks would be how she perceived you in her unborn mind and as you grew.  Regardless of where you are, you would be able to hold & feel things like normal but she could not do the same with you. While you were in DazzlHart you had to be insubstantial so you would not be harmed. You had to be with her, with the exception of, only /us/able to hear you. For good measure I planted in you a foggy recollection so you would not be off in the world /completely/clueless as you grew."

"If you placed memories in me how come you kept /this/ from me!?"

"Too much information given without clarity as to why you are remembering it can grieve one's mind."

"I see. So if you all created my existence, I've been all along just... like a ghost to her....."

"Yes but you /can/ be /with/ her, all you must do is give it time."

"I understand."

***

Materializing a few feet away, Idwin was happily surprised while analyzing his surroundings. Then he saw who sat across from him. Head still covered, Jacie wondered /If he were fake, have I been dreaming he existed this whole time?/