𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰

𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒍. The six celebrities left in camp had unanimously agreed that now would be nap-time, and Lana had lain restlessly on her hammock for a while, staring up at the colourful canopy as birds flew between branches and white clouds drifted across the sky. But she had tired of this, feeling restless, and decided to go for a shower.

"Lana? Where are you off to?" asked Nadine, as Lana stood up quietly and rifled through her belongings. Lana jumped, having not realised Nadine was awake.

"Shower," Lana replied, turning and holding up her towel. "I'm sick of napping."

"D'you mind if I come?" Nadine asked, standing up gracefully and gathering her things. "There's only so much napping a girl can do."

The two women wandered quietly over to the natural stream that served as a shower, placing their things in a bundle next to a tree. The cold water was refreshing as Lana stepped into it, washing away all the dried sweat and grime of the day.

"Let's not talk about the trial," Lana suggested, as Nadine rubbed soap along her slim arms. "Ro's been really down about it, and I don't think there's any point discussing who might leave."

"Yeah, no worries," Nadine agreed. "Let's talk about something more interesting."

"Hmm, okay," Lana agreed, thinking about questions to ask for a moment. "Oh, I know. Do you have a type? A physical one, I mean."

"Oh, yes," Nadine laughed, holding her long blonde hair underneath the water. "I like tall, dark and handsome. Dark hair is just so gorgeous. And I don't mind a beard, either."

"Dark horse," Lana laughed. "Intense."

"How about you?" asked Nadine, looking more like a model than ever with water running down her smooth skin.

"Oh, I don't really know," Lana blushed. "Blond hair and blue eyes, I guess."

"Of course," Nadine grinned, winking. "He's a catch, that one. You guys do make a gorgeous couple. You're like light and dark."

"Thanks, Nadine," Lana beamed at the other woman's kind comment. "Oh, I am dying to set you up with Myles. You'd like him, right? Tall, dark, handsome..."

"He does look good shirtless," Nadine laughed, and then realised what she'd said, slapping a hand to her mouth. "Oh, I can't believe I just said that!"

"I am not going to forget that any time soon," Lana grinned as the blonde blushed.

"What have I done?" asked Nadine, giggling despite herself.

The girls returned to camp and Nadine lent Lana her hairbrush to untangle her hair. Barely minutes after they changed back into their camp gear, the six other celebrities finally returned from their reckoning.

"Who's in blue, who's in purple?" Andrew asked, craning his neck to look as they emerged through the darkening trees.

"Me and Caitlyn," responded Kate's voice. "Roman's got purple as well." Lana felt a pang at this news; she had so hoped Roman would get immunity. Now there was double the chance they'd get separated from each other if one went home.

"Yay, you're immune!" called Jacqueline, as Ian walked into camp wearing his navy t-shirt again. Lana saw that James was wearing navy, and she felt excited to see Myles wearing it too. At least Myles was immune, if not Roman.

Roman flopped down next to Lana on his camp bed, looking exhausted as he wrapped his arm around her.

"What happened?" Nadine asked.