𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰

𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆. After a long night of talking, dancing, laughing and singing, the celebrities were exhausted; Lana slept like a baby, and by the time they'd finished breakfast, she had forgotten anyone would even be leaving today.

"Morning, sleepyhead."

Lana winced as a sudden weight pressed down on top of her. She groaned sleepily, reluctant to open her eyes. The celebrities were now paying the price for the drinks and fries they'd downed last night, and Lana was finding it particularly hard to get up. But she was also not enjoying having her rib-cage crushed by whatever was on top of her.

"Roman?" Lana rubbed her eyes, squinting through the sunshine to see Roman sitting on top of her with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Finally up, are we?"

"Roman!" Lana swatted at him with her arm, but she couldn't help but laugh in defeat at his grin.

"What? I was doing you a favour, waking you up." He stood up and looked down at her with a wink as she forced herself up and out of bed.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever," she laughed.

Some of the celebrities seemed to be taking it a bit harder than others. Jacqueline had resorted to blinking groggily every few seconds just to keep herself awake, while Caitlyn and Myles seemed energised and raring to go.

"It was a good note to end it on, whoever goes today," Andy mused as they waited for the arrival of Ant and Dec.

"It's been a pleasure," Kate smiled from her leaders' chair. "It has been a pleasure, and a nice way to end it on the Jungle Arms."

A couple of minutes later, Ant and Dec strode into camp with their cue cards in hand. "Morning, everybody," Dec greeted them.

"Good night last night, was it?" Ant asked, to a resounding 'yes' from the tired but happy celebs.

"A few fuzzy heads this morning," Dec winked playfully.

"Well, we're here because the public have been voting for the celebrities they want to keep in camp. The person with the fewest votes will leave today."

The pair reeled off the usual list of names... Jacqueline, Lana, Myles, Nadine, Roman, Andy, Kate. Lana let out a breath she didn't even know she'd been holding when the presenters announced it would not be her or Roman. The only two left were Caitlyn and Ian.

"So, it's between Ian and Caitlyn. The next person to leave I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2019 is... Ian."

"Go get 'em, babe!" Caitlyn called, as Ian nodded his head with a smile.

"Thanks Ian, say your goodbyes and we'll see you across the bridge in a minute."

"Perfect timing, go have some fun," Caitlyn said, as Ian pulled her in for a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you," Kate pouted. "No more trials."

"I'll miss you, Lana," Ian grinned as he pulled her in for a tight hug. "I'll see you in a bit, yeah? You've done amazing, just keep doing what you're already doing."

"I'll miss you too, Ian," she smiled, patting him on the back as he moved on to hug Nadine.

The celebrities were much happier as they waved Ian across the bridge than they had been yesterday. They would all miss Ian sorely, but they knew he wanted to go. He had had a perfect jungle experience, and now he was ready to be back with his wife and family. Lana smiled as he jogged happily across the bridge, knowing Ian was glad to leave.