4*

Yoongi lied awake in bed while staring at the empty bed across from him, where you are supposed to sleep, had he not kicked you out. He tough about what he heard you say trough the phone while you were talking with your friend.

" I think I'm gonna take you up on what you said a week ago." Yoongi heard you say trough the door.

" Good idea, because no offence, but you look like shit." He heard your friend say.

" Yeah I know-" You cut yourself off as Naeun started whining.

" Well, that's my cue to go. I'll talk to you later. Have fun tonight." You told her.

He heard your friend greet you back before you closed the laptop.

Tonight there was a party and you really wanted to go. You had asked Yoongi if he could take care of the baby for just a day or two, and now he felt bad because he had said no rather roughly. If he had said yes, would you not snitch on him? It's not that he cared about his grades enough to take care of this baby. But he did feel nice lately whenever you were around. You didn't seem to notice his small gestures tough. He now actually did clean up after himself, and he also turned his music off after six pm. He hoped that you had the same nice feeling for him too, but considering what he heard you say earlier, most likely not. You also never stopped cooking for him. And he really appreciated that, tough he didn't really know how to tell you.

He shook his head before turning on his side, facing the wall. He could try talking to you tomorrow, for now he should just sleep.

-
"Where you going?" Yoongi asked as he saw you all packed, holding the baby in one arm.

" I told you already, I'm leaving. You obviously don't want to help so I told the school. We're switching partners now. You're with Mina and I'm now with Seokjin, they both agreed to this change and so did I." You told him as his eyes widened.

You're leaving him?

" No. Wait- I mean, I can help with the baby just don't leave." Yoongi tried.

" Don't you think you're a bit too late for that?" You looked at him with your tired eyes.

" I know, I know I am. But I don't want you to leave. I'll help if you stay, I promise. I will." He tried again, a helpless look in his eyes.

You sighed before turning around, leaving him.

-

Yoongi woke up to the sound of the baby crying.

Thank god it was only just a dream. Yoongi tough as he sat up in his bed, looking at the clock beside him.

3:54 A.M.

Yoongi blinked at it for a moment before he remembered his dream.

If he wouldn't help, you'd probably leave him.

He jumped out bed and walked into the livingroom, walking straight to the baby.

" Shh, don't cry. You'll wake her." Yoongi wishpered as he softly picked the baby up.

It didn't help, only made her cry a bit louder.

" Hey, hey-"

" Yoongi? What are you doing?" He heard your voice.

" I, uhh, I decided to help." Yoongi shrugged, struggling to get the baby to quiet down.

" She's hungry." You told him as you took the baby from him, bouncing her a little.

" Do you really mean it? Are you finally gonna help?" You asked him, unsure eyes focusing on him.

" Yeah, I'm sorry I've been so mean towards you." He said, looking down at his feet.

" C'mon I'll show you how to make baby milk." You told him as you walked into the kitchen, him following behind.

You led him trough the intructions and much to your suprise, he actually didn't complain and listened.

" Wanna hold her while I feed her?" You asked him as he looked at you with big eyes before nodding.

He sat down on the couch as you warmed the milk up. Handing him the baby before the microwave dinged. You checked the milk's temperature before kneeling down in fromt of him.

" Let her sit up a little, no not that much, yes like that." You told him before scooting closer and letting the baby suck the bottle empty.

" Hey Y/N." Yoongi said after a moment, making you look up at him.

" Thank you for giving me a chance." He said.

You smiled at him tiredly, hopefully things would go easier now.

[ A/N: Yes, I've finally updated. Sorry that you had to wait so long. I had to focus on my exams, Sorry not sorry.]