13*

" Do I really have to go?" Jaehyuk asked while looking at you with puppy eyes.

" I'm sorry Hyuk, but you know that I don't go over this. But hey, there's a paper in your bag with numbers. If you miss either of us, ask one of the adults to let them call that number okay?" You told him as he nodded sadly.

You ran your hand trough his hair and sighed, giving him a kiss on his forehead before going back to packing his bags for him. It was now the start of your little holiday, meaning that you and Yoongi both were a week free from school and could go home for the time being. It sadly also meant that Jaehyuk would be going to the adoption house for that amount of time too.

" Hey, you're a big strong guy right?" Yoongi asked as he walked into the room, greeting you with a casual touch by your side before kneeling down on eye level by Jaehyuk.

Jaehyuk nodded.

" Even big strong guys can miss their family, did you know that?" Yoongi said gently.

Jaehyuk shook his head.

" Well, they always do. Everyone does, it's normal. That's why they call. So don't be afraid to call us okay? We're always aviable for you." Yoongi told him gently, smiling softly at him.

Jaehyuk nodded.

" Do you ever miss your family dada?" He asked.

Yoongi was quiet for a moment, not really expecting the question.

" Yes. Sometimes I do yeah. I also call them when I miss them." Yoongi told him.

Jaehyuk nodded.

" Then big strong guys really do miss their family too sometime huh?" Jaehyuk smiled.

Yoongi smiled and nodded, pulling the boy into a hug.

" C'mon guys, it's time to head downstairs." You said as Yoongi nodded.

" Can you carry me downstairs?" Jaehyuk asked, using his puppy eyes.

Yoongi squinted his eyes with a smile and a pout, pretending to think.

" Fine, but only because I don't want to let you go." Yoongi ruffled his hair before picking him up.

Meanwhile you took Jaehyuk's two bags and opened the door, letting all of you out.

-

" I hope he wasn't too much of a trouble." The adoption house lady smiled as she took Jaehyuk's bags from you.

" Oh, did you go shopping with him?" She asked you with a suprised tone.

" Yes, he didn't have a lot of clothes with him so we decided to spoil him a little." You told her.

" Oh, well, okay. Well, we have to go before the bus leaves without us. Let's go Jaehyuk, say goodbye to the others." The woman said as Jaehyuk pouted sadly and waved to you and Yoongi as he got pulled away.

" He'll be alright, and he will come back." Yoongi murmured quietly once the bus left, loud enough only for you to hear.

You grabbed his hand in response and pulled him a tiny bit closer.

" Yes he will." You wishpered back.

-

" Alright kids, so how does it feel to watch over little rascals much like yourself?" Your teacher greeted you all in the 'party' room of the apartment building.

There was a mixed opinion in the answers.

" Yes, it's hard I know. Tough I do have to complement you on how you're all holding up. You're doing great! However the duos of apartment 627 and 543, you will have to stay behind after this information afternoon, we had some complaints about you two." The teacher continued, and you were sure that Bambam would be in one of those groups.

" Also, I have called you all because we decided on little changes for the last month. The first, and most important, change is that you all will be starting on your lessons again. Yay! But it will only be half days, you either have a morning from nine to twelve or an afternoon from one to four. In the first week after the holiday, the girls will have morning classes from monday to wednesday and the boys on thursday and friday, the other week it's the otherway around, and so on. The second announcement is that we're trying to get an excursion going. We're not sure to where yet, but for more of that, you'll be hearing of us. That was all! Have fun in your week of freedom and be on time next week on monday!" Your teacher said as everyone packed up their stuff and started leaving the room.

-

" So, when will you leave?" Yoongi asked as the both of you were packing your bags.

" Tomorrow afternoon, you?" You asked as you stopped folding your clithes foe a second.

" Probably after the weekend." He shrugged.

You nodded.

" Hey, umm. Now that Jaehyuk is out for a moment, and we don't have to worry about him, do you maybe wanna go eat somewhere with me and catch a movie?" He asked, avoiding eye contact and rubbing his neck.

You smiled at his soft gesture.

" Are you asking me out on a date?" You teased him as a faint pink made it's way to his cheeks.

" Maybe. Probably. Yes." He mumbled out a response.

You smiled at his cuteness.

" I'd love that."