18*

" Hey, um, I have to tell you something." Yoongi wishpered as Jaehyuk was already fast asleep in your arms.

" Yes, is something wrong?" You asked concerned.

" No, it's just, I um, want to sort of warn you about my family." Yoongi said, avoiding eye contact.

" What? Why?" You asked confused.

" My parents, they aren't as open as yours. My dad won't be pleasant, if we even get to see him, but I think my mom will like you." Yoongi told you.

" Hey, Yoongz, don't worry. We got this, remember?" You smiled at him.

He smiled back at you.

" Good night Y/N."

" Night Yoyo."

He certainly wasn't joking when he said his parents were cold people. His mum had been at home to greet you two when you arrived, and had been somewhat nice to you. Yoongi's father remained a mystery, you hadn't seen him at all. The last part didn't suprise you too much, as Yoongi apparently lived in a mansion. Jaehyuk suprisingly didn't mind Yoongis' mother's coldness. Something about her seemed to ease the boy and suprisingly she liked him too.

" So, I hope you don't mind sharing a bed again. But I can always fix one of the guest bedrooms up for you if you'd rather sleep by yourself of course." Yoongi scratched the back of his head as he led you into his room.

" That's a joke right? If we're allowed to become a cuddle puddle, than I don't want to have it any other way." You smiled at him.

He smiled in return. Jaehyuk ended up playing with Yoongi's mother for the rest of the afternoon, and the two of you ended up  relaxing and watching movies together in his room, until it was time for dinner.

" Should I change in normal clothing?" You asked Yoongi as you were both called downstairs for dinner.

" What why? My mother won't mind it if we show up like this and I really don't care about what my father thinks." Yoongi shrugged.

You nodded.

" Yoongi, tonight we will be going to a party. You can take the child and your current plaything with you-"

" Excuse you?! What did you just call me?" You cut Yoongi's father off, stabbing your food a little too fierce.

Yoongi's mother' her eyes widen.

His father smiled rather wickedly.

" My, you don't think that he's taking you serious is he? There's bigger expectations for him. Expectations you cannot ever reach."

You glared at him, hard.

" Jaehyuk sweetie, will you please go and play upstairs? The adults will have a little talk." You cooed at your little boy, who nodded timidly and obediently went upstairs.

" Now, sir. First of all, the reason why I can't reach your expectations is because they are too low. Second of all, I do not appreciate being called a 'plaything'." You decided to act like an adult last minute.

Yoongi's dad looked at you with an unimpressed expression. Yoongi decided that wouldn't handle his father's attitude either today, set his cutlery down gently before folding his hands while looking at the man.

" She isn't my plaything father. She's my girlfriend. I hope you'll treat her like respect. Also, if you want me to come to the party, then I would like it if my girlfriemd and my child can join." Yoongi asked, sharply, not breaking eye contact.

" Your girlfriend can. The staff can look after Jaehyuk for the night, he's still young and it will be boring for him there. We're also not leaving early." Yoongi's mother answered Yoongi's question before his father could.

Yoongi father stood up and agressively slammed his hands down at the table before smirking.

" Fine, your little girlfriend can come allong.  Don't let her show up in a cheap dress." His father smiled, something what made Yoongi strangely uncomfortable before leaving.

Yoongi's mother smiled at you.

" You're a keeper, darling. You better treat her right Yoongi, don't let her slip trough your fingers."

[ A/N: Geuss who should've done a lil more about her art exam? This girrel. Jk, I have no motivation for school so I rapidly finished it the last day lmao.]