11*

" Hurry up Yoongi! We don't have all day!" You yelled from the hallway

Today you, Yoongi, Jin, Mina, Taehyung and Areum were going to the park with the kids, knowing that the weather was nice today, you all decided to barbecue. The school happened to have a barbecue aand you were allowed to use it.

" We're going to the grocery store first right?" The guy in question asked, turning up with his hair unbrushed while carrying a bag.

" Yes we are." You said as you moved over to brush his hair with your hands.

" There, this way you don't look like you live on the streets." You pat him on his head as Jaehyuk arrived, a full blown giggling mess.

" Hey, I'm handsome! You're lucky to be my girl." Yoongi shrugged.

" Of course, I feel honored." You said sarcastically before moving to tie Jaehyuk's shoelaces.

" Are we meeting the others in the park or are we seeing them in the lobby?" Yoongi asked.

" We're picking up Jin and Mina from their apartment and we'll meet Taehyung and Areum there." You told him as he nodded.

" Hyung?" Jaehyuk asked, blinking at Yoongi.

" Yes kid?" He hummed in response.

" Can we roast chocolate over the barbecue?" Jaehyuk asked innocently.

" Hey mum, add marshmallows on the list." Yoongi said turning to you.

Ever since the small moment in the park, Yoongi had referred to you by the name mum whenever Jaehyuk was around, to show him that it was okay to adress you by that name, suprisingly it worked too, as whenever he called you, you'd always hear mum or mummy.

-

" Did you guys make a list too or do you remember what you need?" You asked Jin and Mina as Yoongi grabbed a shopping cart.

" No, I remember what we'll need." Mina smiled, as Jin scoffed in the back.

" I don't even know what we need." He huffed.

" Yeah, well just help me out and-"

" So are we all gonna go together or do you want to split up?" Yoongi asked, disregarding their argument.

" Let's go together." Jin said immediately.

" Can I sit in the cart?" Jaehyuk asked.

" Of course you can." You smiled as you shrugged your jacket off and set it down in the cart.

Before picking Jaehyuk up and setting him down in the cart on top of it, considering he doesn't fit in the small cart seat anymore.

" Can I sit there too?" Soojun, their adoptive child.

" I think we have enough space for two little rascals." You smiled as you picked him up and set him down beside Jaehyuk, who made room on your jacket.

The kids started chattering away as you and Yoongi looked over your shopping list.

" So what do you need again?" You asked them.

" We're in charge of the satays, so I'll need meat and spices. I brought some from the apartment too, but I still need some from the store." Mina told you as you nodded.

" So you don't need anything?" You asked Jin.

" I planned on making lamb skewers so I'll need some stuff for that too." Jin nodded.

" Let's head to the meat isle forst then, I'm planning on spicy chicken wings." Yoongi said as you all agreed and walked off towards the meat isle.

" You're not grilling?" Jin asked you.

" Yes I am, marshmallows." You smiled.

-

" Finally you guys have arrived." Areum smiled as she saw you guys nearing.

" Missed us that much?" You teased her.

Unlike the rest of you, Taehyung and Areum opted to take the barbecue with them, the coolbox and take some picnic blankets with it.

" Yes I did, Taehyung gets bored after a while." She teased the boy beside her.

" Yah, I'm fun, aren't I Hyeonnie?" Taehyung called to their kid, who was playing with some plastic dolls.

" Yes, dadda is fun too mummie!" Hyeon smiled, throwing herself in Taehyung's lap.

" Hyeonnie! Look I made a new friend! " Jaehyuk's eyes lit up as he saw his friend, tugging Soojun allong.

" Alright, wanna directly man the grill up or something alike?" Areum asked as the kids started playing together.

" Let's prepare the meat first." Yoongi said as he unpacked the grocery bags.

" Need help with that?" You asked him as he shook his head.

" No it's fine, just watch over the kids and relax." Yoongi smiled st you, tucking a few stray hairs behind your ear.

" You should let your hair loose more often, it's pretty." Yoongi said before going to spice the chicken wings up.

You blinked and blushed before sitting down beside Areum.

-

" M' tired." Jaehyuk stated as he plopped himself down in your lap and made himself comfortable.

It was now almost five in the afternoon and Yoongi and Taehyung were starting up the grill, Taehyung claimed he wanted to learn how to do it for a next time so Yoongi teached him what and how. Mina was listening to music on her phone while Soojun snoozed beside her in her shadow. Areum was reading a story to Hyeon and Jaehyuk was listening until he felt sleepy and came back to your side. Jin was getting some drinks for everyone.

" Sleep well, Hyuk." You smiled at him as you kissed his forehead.

He hummed in response before turning his head in your belly and putting your hand down on his hair, signaling that he wanted you to play with his hair.

" Hey." You looked up from Jaehyuk to see Jin sitting down in front of you.

" Seems like Jaehyuk really likes being with you and Yoongi huh." Jin said as he handed you a cold apple juice drink.

" I think so." You smiled.

" I wish I was your partner in this." Jin said as he leaned on his hand, glancing down at Jaehyuk while you choked on your drink.

" Yeah, well, I think that Yoongi's really just the guy I needed in this." You said as you stopped coughing.

"I understand. But would you like to go out on a date with me? It doesn't have to be soon-"

" Hey, why are you asking mummy out? She's already happy with dadda." Jaehyuk said as he abruptly got up, almost spilling your drink.

" Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know-"

" Jin, you can start grilling lamb skewers now." The man in question called him.

Jin sighed before getting up and walking over to the grill, switching places with Yoongi.

" Thank you for defending mummy for me Hyukkie. Dadda is indeed very happy with mummy and the other way around." Yoongi smiled his gummie smile as he sat down next to you.

Hyuk grinned at the praise before turning his butt around and start with actually snoozing away in your lap.

[ A/N: Another no shame promotion, but first, I've decided to put House Of Cards on hold, because I found a new story in my drabbles which I find more interesting to realease rn. It's called 'The Most Cliche Love Story Ever' and it's a Taehyung X Reader. This time it's only aviable on Quotev and Wattpad ( sorry for the Tumblr readers). But check it out lol. ( I know y'all aren't interested in your school work so just check my story out instead lol.)]