21*

" When is dadda coming home?" Jaehyuk asked as he stopped colouring for a moment.

The both of you were seated at the dining table. You were making your homework while Jaehyuk was colouring in a random colouring book. You and Yoongi had promised him that you'd go to the petting zoo and because of that he's been very excited, not stopping with asking when Yoongi would come back from school. You and Yoongi's extra long holiday was sadly over already, and you were back to school. You had for this week morning classes while Yoongi had afternoon classes. Today he would be done around 14:00, meaning that you woukd still have a few hours to spent at the farm.

You sighed and tried to keep your patience.

" Soon, baby,soon. How is your drawing coming allong?" You asked him, changing the subject.

" I think it looks really good! Look, this is you, and this is dadda! And I also drew a frog!" Jaehyuk smiled and showed you the picture with excitement.

The drawing was barely recognisable, apart from the frog. It had three stick figures, one with a smile and a triangle dress on, one who was asleep, a smaller one who was holding hands with both, and a random frog. What did this boy have with frogs?

You smiled and complemented him on his talent nonetheless.

" Hello? I'm home!" A voice sounded from the doorway.

" Dadda!" Jaehyuk smiled and all but sprinted to Yoongi before jumping on him in a bear hug.

" Hey buddy, have you been nice while I'm away?" Yoongi teased the small boy, who nodded furiously.

" Yes! I made a drawing while mummy was working." Jaehyuk smiled and pointed to the paper on the table.

Yoongi smiled brightly before it fell in a questionable frown.

" Since when is there a frog in the family?"

-

" Mummy hurry up!" Jaehyuk yelled as you were putting your shoes on.

" Yeah mum, hurry up! We want to go see the baby bunnies!" Yoongi teased you, holding Jaehyuk's hand.

" I'd watch it if I were you mr.Min, you might sleep on the couch if you can't behave." You teased him back.

Yoongi held his hands up in surrender as response.

" Let's goo!" Jaehyuk cheered as you all lefr the apartment.

The walk to the petting zoo was peaceful.

" Let's go see the goats!" Jaehyuk cheered as he walked off as soon as you entered the place.

" Hyuk hold up! Don't walk off without us!" Yoongi called after him while you closef the gate of the zoo.

Jaehyuk remained unbothered.

" Look dadda! A donkey!" He smiled, pointing at the animal who was just eating hay.

Jarhyuk was amazed by everything in the petting zoo, from the donkeys to the chickens and even the hay was interesting for him. You and Yoongi were really just trying not to lose him out of your sight.

" You wan to feed the goats Hyuk?" You asked as he saw how other kids were feeding them.

Hyuk nodded enthusiastically.

" Wait here with dad okay? I'll be right back." You smiled at him as he nodded.

While you went to a random stand where they sold small goat food thingies, Jaehyuk stayed with Yoongi.

Yoongi watched Jaehyuk play around with the baby goats with a smile. He knew that he would be gone whitin a month, but he couldn't help but hate the tough of it.

" It's not often that you see a guy going to the petting zoo." A woman with dyed brown hair approached Yoongi with a smile.

Yoongi's expression turned neutral as he turned to her.

" Yeah, well, I'm here with my son." He shrugged.

The woman's smile turned a little wider.

" Awe, that's real cute."

Yoongi shrugged again and turned away, obviously not intrested in her.

" Hey, um, my name's Lin. Would you maybe like to go out with me sometime?" She asked.

" Nope. I have a girlfriend." He stated bluntly.

Lin blinke before awkwardly shuffling away.

Yoongi turned his attention back to Jaehyuk, suprised to see you holding him while feeding goats.

" Haha, look mummy, that one looks like Milka, let's call him that." Jaehyuk smiled as you held him on your hip while he was feeding the goats. ( And boi, did this little boy grow, he was certainly not as light as Naeun.)

" You were here and didn't even greet me." Yoongi pouted as he approuched you, taking Jaehyuk from you as he saw you struggle.

" You were talking to someone. I didn't want to disturb you." You shrugged.

" She asked me on a date, you know." Yoongi bit his lip, curious of your reaction.

" Okay."

"Really? Just okay? I tough you were deadass in love with me. " Yoongi said, sort of hurt but not actually hurt but really just curious.

" Yep. I am indeed deadass in love with you. And I'm in a relationship with you. In other words, I trust you." You winked at him.

Yoongi smiled cheekily and blushed a bit, happy with your answer. He bit his lip before silently kissing your cheek.

You blushed in response while Yoongi turned away nonchalantly.

" Let's go see the pretty birds now buddy."

Meanwhile Lin watched silently from a distance, not even feeling bad because he turned her down harshly. Because how did you manage to make him this flustered?

[ A/N: Yes folks I finally updated lol. I have sad news for y'all, because of the quarantine, all office plants have probably died. :(. Also, warning: This story is nearing it's end ;). PS, HAVE Y'ALL SEEN DAECHWITA. I USUALLY DON'T CUSS IN THIS STORY BUT THAT SONG IS BATSHIT CRAZY AND I FUCKIN LOVE IT.]