9*

" Yes we are in love?! Are you serious?" You scream wishpered once Jaehyuk was fast asleep in the little toddler bed which has replaced the baby bed.

" Yeah, well what was I supposed to say? That we weren't?" He asked as if it was obvious.

" Yes Yoongi, exactly that." You crossed your arms.

" No, trust me Y/N. It's one of the few things that make kids like him happy." He shrugged as he sat down on the couch.

" What's that supposed to mean? What difference would it be if we had told him that we weren't in love?" You asked him, furrowing your eyebrows.

It wasn't that you didn't like Yoongi and you also saw that he was quite jealous when you would talk with other guys, but you weren't sure if that was because you are one of his few friends or because he liked you too. And what would it really matter if you two were 'in love' or not?

Yoongi sighed.

" Sit down. I need to tell you something." He said as he ruffled his hair, looking troubled.

You sat down quietly, curious as to what was so important about all of this and why it had such an impact on Yoongi.

" Please wait till' I'm done speaking and don't judge me." He said, a vulnerable look in his eyes.

You nodded.

" I understand that that's an important thing  for him, because I used to be an adoptee too." He started, taking in your shocked reaction.

" I'm from a rich family, but they couldn't get a son. They had decided to adopt and they chose me.... I was so happy once I was adopted, but they weren't in love. My father's a strict man, and he only cares about his business and money. My mother is a really kind woman, she raised me ever since I was five. Their marriage was only so my grandfather's business and my father's business could expand. I didn't know what love was, and I'm still learning. The only person who really loves me is my mother, she's still fighting for me to not be a part of my father's business. She wants me find love myself and marry that person because I want too, not because of whatever expectations are set for me, and if I'm honest, I want that too. I don't want Jaehyuk to end up feeling like how I've felt most of my life. I know that he isn't actually our child, but I want to cherish and spoil him like your family spoiled you." He ended, avoiding eye contact.

You sat a little bit closer to him and took his hand in yours. You understood what he meant. You came from an average family, and have 2 brothers and a sister,  your family had always been filled with love.

"Thank you for explaining, and opening up to me. I didn't know it would be that important for him." You said softly, drawing patterns on his skin.

" Thank you for not judging me." He said as he looked into your eyes.

You smiled at him before leaning in and kissing his cheek, blushing afterwards and heading to the bedroom.

"Goodnight Yoongi." You said softly before closing the door, knowing that Yoongi was the type to sleep around 3 A M.

Yoongi blushed as the moment replayed in his head,  tracing his fingers over his cheek before smiling and shaking his head. He grabbed his notebook where he wrote songs in and finally managed to come up with a verse he was supposed to write for a song he wrote with his friend Namjoon.

Meanwhile you let out a breath you didn't know you were holding in as you closed the door, tracing your lips before switching your gaze to Jaehyuk. Was Yoongi really once like him? You smiled as you walked over to him, tucking his stuffed animal giraffe back in his arms as he had dropped it before running your fingers trough his hair. You two will do well, you're now sure of it.

[ A/N: Yes, I am bored. So here's the third update this week lol. Does anyone have any requests for me to write? It doesn't have to be in this story line or with Yoongi.]