"This is my friend,"

Warning: Underaged drinking
Shinso POV

I look around the bar unable to see Denki.

"I feel sic-" Mina proceeds to throw up into the trash can I had quickly grabbed seconds before.

I have no idea how to help out Mina and Kirishima who both, for some reason, thought Denki was with me.

I look around again, still no Denki. I sigh.

"Guys stay here I will go find Denki." I state getting throw up sounds as a response.

I walk around for around 10 minutes before I catch the sight of messy yellow hair. I walk towards the idiot when I overhear a conversation.

"Two sixes! Dude you are going to be sooooo drunk and over use you quirk!"

"You finished the drinks that fast! Nice! Show us that epic quirk of yours!"

Suddenly I see electricity start to bounce off a Denki's body and the people around him cheer. Fear hits when I notice that the group surrounding him is full of people way older then him. I walk up next to Denki right as he stops using his quirk.

"What's going on here?" I ask putting a hand on Denki's shoulder.

Denki whips his head around to me quickly. Too quickly. He starts to fall and I quickly catch him.

"Denki!" He looks up at me with tired eyes. I can tell he overused his quirk and is extremely drunk.

One of the guys looks at me annoyed, "What the hell, we are playing a game here. Leave." He gestures for me to leave.

I glare back at him, "This is my friend and you made him become super drunk and over use his quirk so excuse me if I interrupted your game but we are leaving."

I lift Denki up carrying him bridal style when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up at one of the guys.

"You two are staying." I felt an overwhelming urge to say 'okay' and I realized that was his quirk. A smile slipped on to my lips.

"What was that?" I ask ready for him to answer.

He sighed, " I sai-" he stoped talking and lifted his hand off my shoulder.

"Go home and bring your friends with you." I said trying to control my quirk on such a older guy. He nodded his head and turned around.

I left them and carried Denki over to Mina, Karishima, and Bakugou who apparently came over to help.

"Where have yo- What the hell happened!" Bakugou looks at Denki eyes wide.

I look down at Denki and I know that we have to call Aizawa or someone. His breathing has slowed and he has already passed out.

"Call Aizawa." I state lifting my head in the direction of Bakugou. He looks at me like I am crazy.

"We can handle this on our own. If Mr. Aizawa found out we could be kicked out."

I stare at him debating my options. It wasn't a question of if I was going to call Ayzawa but a question of how. Sure we could be kicked out be currently Denki could get badly sick and at this rate he could even die. I sigh and look down at Denki.

"Yes or no?" I lift my head just enough that I can see his eyes.

"Wha-" his eyes fade into a glassy blue. One the thing out of many that made me scared of my own quirk.

"Call Mr. Aizawa." I say trying to leave no room for him to break free of my awful spell.

He reaches into his pocket and calls Mr. Aizawa. I over hear Mr. Aizawa voice.

"Hello? Bakugou why are you calling this late at night?"

"Tell him where we are, that Denki needs help, and that he should bring Present Mic."

Bakugou relays the information I asked of him then hangs up. I sigh and undo my spell.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!" He raises his hands explosions bouncing off. But apparently Denki had awaken because he winces in my arms.

I look down to see him covering his face with his arms. He mumbles, "No. Please dad." I quickly pull his hands away from his face. His eyes widen in fear but then I see joy flood through.

"Mr. Aizawa is on his way to help." And right as the words leave my mouth he passes out again.

Thank you for reading!
Please like and comment if you liked the story!

I am BAD at spelling and grammar so if you see a mistake please comment and I will try to fix it.

He called him his friend! Who cares that Denki is in danger, Shinso finally agreed to being his friend! Thank you for reading

Meowz~