Breathe

2 More Followers!!!!! Thank You Sooooo Much!

Warning: Transphobia and sexual assault

Shinso POV

I want to kill them. Denki is hysterical. I rub his arm gently causing him to grip tighter to my shirt.

I arrive at our classroom and quickly walk in the door. Everyone lifts there heads to look at as. At first they were smiling till they realized Denki was crying. Quickly everyone gathered around us.

"Back up!" I shout causing the all to stumble back in shock. I quickly weave through to Denki's seat. About half way there someone knocks his foot and he cry's out and holds even tighter onto me.

I reach his seat and set him down sideways
forcing him to face me. He buries his head in his hands and continues to sob.

"Denki I need you to breathe. Okay? Everything will be okay but I need you to breathe."

He shakes his head. I gently grab his wrists and pull them away from his face. I hold his hands and rub them with my thumb.

"Denki I need you to breathe."

"N..no!" He says through tears. "It wo-on't be okay! I wa..ant it all to e-end!"

My heart hurts for him. He has been through so much recently.

"Denki.." I start.

"N-no!" He pulls away his hands an buries his head again.

I want to turn around and use my quirk on everyone in the room. There just starring! I take a deep breath. They aren't who I really am mad with. I am mad at those boys. They had to be at least 2 years older than us but held nothing back. That one boy even kissed him. Those are who I want to use my quirk on.

An idea pops into my head, "Denki, can you please calm down?"

"No!" He shouts out and I quickly slip into control. Maybe it's because he is small and I have been using my quirk on older people recently or because he feels like he has no control but I slip in easier than normal.

"Denki, I need you to take deep breaths." He starts to follow my command and sits up straighter. I notice something poking out of the side of his shirt so I reach up to touch it and I feel his binder.

I curse under my breath. "Mina, come here." I call out never taking my eyes off of him. She sits on her knees behind me and taps my shoulder.

"What happened? What's wrong?" She asks with concerned eyes.

"That doesn't mater right now. Right now I need to know if you have a spare bra."

He checks flush, "Why do yo-"

I interrupt her, "Denki needs one. Now do you or do you not have a spare bra?"

"At my gym locker."

I turn back to face Denki who is siting calmly now. "Go get it."

She stands up and leaves.

"Denki what are you thinking right now?" I ask concerned by his silence.

"Make it end. Help me please." He says it so monotone as if his words hold no meaning. I hug him tight as tears start to roll down my cheeks.

"Denki it's going to be okay."

He turns his head a little, "You keep saying that like as if you were trying to convince yourself that."

I hug him tighter. "Denki I am saying it so you can hear it. I already know it's going to be okay."

Mina runs back in the room gasping, "I. Have. It." She quickly comes over.

I take it from her and place it into Denki's hands.

"Go to the bathroom and change into this bra. Bring your binder back." Denki stands and walks out of the room.

"It might not fit. I'm a b cup."

"Okay." I am too angry to care.

I stand up and walk to the door.

"Were are you going Shinso?" I look up to see Mr. Aizawa standing in front of me.

"You know where I am going." I start to push past him and he grabs me by the arm.

"I have already expelled them but if you attack them I will have to expel you too."

I try to pull out of his reach, "I dont car-e" My voice cracks. I try to leave one more time but he holds on to me. I fall to my knees crying. Why did they hurt him? He's so kind and funny, he doesn't deserve this.

My father bends down and rubs my back, "It's okay. I need you to be strong, for Denki. If you show how much hope you have lost he will lose all hope." I nod my head and quickly wipe away the tears.

Denki walks up to us with a more defined chest and his binder in his hand. At least what's left. It is split down the back. I remember Denki calling out in pain. That idiot tore his binder.

"Check his back please. That guy tore his binder while it was still on him."

"He is fine. I need the class sit down, and Shinso undo your quirk."

I walk us over to our seats and undo the spell. Denki doesn't start crying but it is clear he is tired and wants to.

Next chapter guys and y'all will be happier!