Tomorrow

One new follower!!! 5 views on one shinkami fanfic. 5K views on this one. Please check out my new one: Once Again, Flowers

Warning: Transphobia and abuse

Shinso's POV

I pace outside my fathers office. It's been a week and we still haven't found Denki. They figured out the people who had sold him out and they got arrested. I been so broken without him that I have barely left my room but my dad said that they think they know where he is.

The door swings open as pro hero's disperse.

"12 o'clock sharp. We will meet at the front of the school." My father says as they leave.

"Do you know where he is?!" I practically shout.

My father sighs, "We think so but I don't know if I can allow you to come." He pinches the bridge of his nose.

Me overhearing my parents fighting and am awkward and a little scared be like. (This might be like there fight a little but I will try to keep it away from that)

"You can't be serious! You are saying you don't care about how I feel! I need to help save Denki!"

"Okay fine. If you come you need to do as I say okay no running off." He isn't going to run off, neverrrrrrr...

"I promise!"

~~~~~

Denki POV

Beads of sweat run down my forehead and fall from my chin. My father stops hitting me for a second to take in the sight. Only for a second.

"Gah!" I call out in pain as he uses me as a punching bag.

"Shut up girl!" He shouts as he throws another blow.

After a few more hits he pulls away for good this time.

"I'm done with you. You are starting to wear out so tomorrow morning you no longer will exist. I'll throw out the trash."

Fear pounds in my chest as his words ring in my ears. He's going to kill me. I'm going to die.

"I'll let you sit on that." He walks out of the room.

A sob comes out of my lips and startles me. Another sob passes my lips and tears start to steam down my face. I don't want to die. Please God I don't want to die.

Sorry for it being short but it's hard to type with my parents arguing in the background. Now I'm a little depressed so yay! I'll update soon. Sorry.