Coming out

Denki stares at the door. He turns to face me and is clearly uncomfortable.

"Umm. What do you want to do?" I ask.

He thinks for a second before a smile slips on to his face. He rushes past me and up the stairs. I turn to face the stairs but after a couple of seconds I decide to sit down on the couch.

Denki comes bouncing down the stairs wearing a Pikachu wenzy. He stands in front of the couch showing it off.

"And get this! It has a tail!!!" I chuckle lightly as he try's to grab his tail. Finally he calms down and sits next to me on the couch.

"What should we do?" I ask an overly eager Pokémon.

"Let's watch Disney movies!" He jumps up and down on the couch.

"Alright, alright, calm down. Which one?"

He adjusts his spot on the couch pulling a blanket over to cover us. "Mulan! It's my favorite movie."

I wrap my arm around him, "Let's play that one then."

~~~~~

Denki wasn't lying when he said it was his favorite movie. He belted all the songs. About halfway through though he started to get tired until he fell asleep on my lap.

His lips were parted as he snored lightly. He seemed so calm when sleeping. I carefully brushed my fingers through his hair. A little zap greeted me once I picked my hand up to move to the top of his head again. It wasn't a painful zap, more like a tingle.

A smile filed my lips as I brushed through his hair again. I came into Class 1A with a plan of not making friends but then I met Denki. I tried to resist his charm at first but in the end I fell for it, hard. Denki was kind, brave, and a little bit of a crackhead. I could no longer deny how I was feeling. I liked Denki, like like Denki.

Denki shifted his position on my lap to only switch it again. Soon he was trying to reach for something on his chest and wouldn't stop moving. Whatever it was it was causing him pain. I brushed my fingers down his back trying to find what he was looking for when I felt a weird plate like thing. It started picking at it only for Denki to shift more. Finally I collected the courage to unzip the top of his wenzy to try to figure out what it was. Once I pulled the zipped down I saw a skin colored thing wrapped around Denki. It looked kinda like a bra. I put one hand on his stomach to balance myself as the other tried to figure out a way to get it off.

"Shinso..."

I lifted my head to see a frightened Denki. He quickly sat up and covered his chest with the blanket.

"I...I...I pr..r-romise, I ca-an ex...x...plain." He seemed terrified like as if I was about to yell at him or hit him or both.

I carefully lifted my hands, "Denki calm down. I'm not going to hurt you. You were clearly uncomfortable and I just was trying to get," I gesture towards his chest and he holds tighter to the blanket, " that off."

"Do-o you not kn..n..n-ow what i-it is?" He seems shocked but I can tell he is still scared.

I lower my hands, "I have no idea what it is."

He takes a deep breath and try's to still his shaking hands. He zips up his wenzy then lowers the blanket down, holding on to it with an iron grip. "I-it's," he swallows, "it's a bi..i..inder. It's Wha-t trans people use to hi..i-de there chest." He looks down at the blanket. "I'm t-trans."

I feel like the wind was knocked out of me. Denki's trans?!? I was shocked. He always seemed like, well, a he. I didn't care that he was but he seemed to think I did.

He moved as far away from me as he could, which wasn't far since we were on a little couch. "I understand i-if you never want to talk to me..e again." He hugs his legs and hides his head.

I quickly fill in th distance between us and hug him, "Denki, you are joking, right? I don't care you are trans! Never say anything that stupid again!"

He hugs me back and I couldn't tell he was crying till he spoke, "Th-hank," he snifles, "Thank you."

Thank you for reading!
If you liked the chapter please like and comment!

I am BAD at grammar and spelling please write it in the comments and I will try to fix it.

If you have any art you want showcased are the beginning of the chapter please tell me!

I'm not crying you are! I swear when writing this I got the feels! I hope you liked it as much as me!

Love Meowz~