Getting Him Back

Three new followers!!! 6K!!!

Warning: Transphobia and abuse

I lay on the cold floor awake. My tears ran out a wile ago but my body continued to shake. I was scared. I didn't want to die. Please god I don't want to die.

Shinso POV

We all stood out side of a wear-house. My heart was in my throat. Denki could be in there. We could save Denki.

"You guys will go in that way. We will go in this  way. Shinso you won't fight, you will find Denki then get out. Understood?" My father states. We all nod our head in agreement. "Good, lets go." With that we disperse.

Once my dad, Aizawa, counts down we burst in. The villains all look at us for a second before starting to attack.

"Shinso! Go! Go find him!"

I don't even try to reply before I run away to find my boyfriend. I ran into a door way to find a long hallway. Left or right, which way do I go? Left? Right? I know that I have stalled too long so I take a right. I run until I see a door with a lock combination. Shit. I randomly enter numbers each time it beeps at me saying it's wrong. What if- no they wouldn't be that dumb. But... I try anyways.

12345

I hear the satisfying click telling I guessed right. Stupid villains. I turn the doorknob and throw the door open. On the floor lays a blonde head surrounded by his own blood.

Denki!

Denki shoots his head up when he hears the door open.

"N-No! Please! I don't want to die! N..not yet!"

Denki, what did they do to you?

I raise my hands up, slowly, "Denki. I'm not hear to hurt you. I'm not going to."

His eyes widen once he hears my voice.

"HITOSHI!" He jumps up and runs to me limping.

"Woah! Slow down, be careful!" I meet him halfway and he wraps his arms around me. He starts sobbing and I feel his knees buckle. I pick him up koala style. (Idk if that's what it's called but he has his legs wrapped around Shinso's waist and arms around his neck) His sobbing becomes muffled against my chest.

"I-I missed y..you." He is able to get out through his sobs.

I head out of the room rubbing his back. "I know. I know. But I am here now. I promise I will never leave you again."