Relax

Once we got back home Mr. Aizawa sent everyone upstairs saying he would explain what happened to the rest of the class in the morning.

As I climbed the stairs to my room I couldn't help but notice the feeling I had when I was with Shinso. Like as if all my problems could disappear within seconds. It felt so good but now that we aren't together I remembered all my problems. Fear crept into me.

What if the girls called me? What if they told someone? What would people do if they knew?

I reached the top of the stairs and stand in front of my room.

The door almost mocks me as if it is saying, "Come in! Don't you want to come in and explore your thoughts? Your deepest darkest thoughts?"

A shiver runs through me. I turn to look at Shinso who stands in front of his door about to unlock it.

"Wait!" I call out to him.

He turns around to face me, "What is it Denki?"

A light blush crawls onto my face, "I, uh, never mind." I quickly turn away to open my door.

I hear footsteps coming my way then I feel a hand on my Shoulder. I turn and lift my head so I can see Shinso's face.

"Denki you can ask me whatever it is that you wanted to ask."

I lower my head and shift my feet uncomfortably, "It's nothing."

"Denki, don't make me use my quirk on you. What did you want to ask me?"

I cave. "I, uh, can you, uh, sleep with me?" Suddenly I realize what I said and my face turns a darker shade of red. "I, I, mean, like lay in bed with me, I mean, not anything, like, inappropriate, I mean-"

Shinso interrupts me, "Denki calm down, I know what you are trying to say. Yes, I will stay with you when you fall asleep."

"Will you stay stay all night? Even after I fall asleep?"

"I promise."

I open the door and step inside. The floor is a mess. I have my text books thrown around the along with random out fits. My cheeks do the impossible task and turn a even darker red.

I rush around throwing the outfits into a pile and the text books in a different pile. Shinso walks over to my unmade bed and starts fixing it.

"Sorry for the mess." I state while I climb into bed.

Shinso lifts the covers up for me then climbs into the bed. He replies unfazed, "Don't worry about."

I pull the covers up and then hug Shinso's back. We fit together perfectly. My chin rests on his shoulder and my arms wrap around his chest.

He chuckles lightly, "Good night Denki."

I smile no longer afraid of my thoughts, "Good night Shinso."

~~~~~
Shinso's POV

I wake up to someone throwing the door open and shouting, "Wake up idiot!"

I try to move to cover my ears when I feel someone's arms tighten around my chest. Suddenly I remember where I am, and I realize that Mina just walked into the room. I shift to explain to Mina what happened and-

"OH MY GOD!" She screams and covers her eyes.

Kirishima walks in, "Mina what the- Shinso! Denki my dude you did it!"

I sigh, "Nothing happened. I just slept in here for the night, nothing special."

"Oh." Mina uncovers her eyes, "Any ways you guys have to wake up."

Denki shifts his position and hugs me tighter. I feel bad but I know they are right.

"Denki. Denki, wake up." I talk to him in a soothing voice while pealing his arms away from me.

I see him stir with a smile on his face. He rubs his eyes, "Dad did you just ca-" he opens his eyes and clearly is shocked. "Oh, hi."

I can sense disappointment in his voice but don't pry. "Good morning, how did you sleep?"

"Wonderfully! I had the very best dream." He replies with a faint smile.

I smile back at him and get out of the bed. "I am going to go get dressed. I'll meet you downstairs."

                                ~~~~~

"All of them will go through a week of extra work as punishment except for Denki and Shinso, they only have to go through one day of extra work. But both of them are taking a mandatory two day break. Denki needs to rest after what happened and I don't trust him by himself so Shinso will stay with him. That's all I wanted to tell you all, now head to school." Mr. Aizawa finishes up his speech.

All the students file out the door, talking to each other leaving me and Denki by ourselves.

Thank you for reading!
If you liked it please like and comment!

If you have any art you want featured at the beginning of a chapter please tell me.

I am BAD at spelling and grammar so if you see a mistake please comment and I will try to fix it.

I hope you liked the chapter! In the next one it's going to be Denki and Shinso hanging out.

Meowz~