The Note

Two new followers!!! AND 2K!!!

Warning: Transphobia

"Let's eat!" Mina shouts after we watch the hundredth episode of Vampire Diary's.

I stand up and stretch as everyone else stands.

"Where?" Kirishma asks tying his shoe.

I tense a little fearful to go out without my binder on.

Shinso either notices or already thought of that because he comments, "I thought we were staying here to eat?"

"No, lets go out." Bakugou insists.

Since I know they are going with or without me I throw my input in, "Denny's Diner?" It's a diner close to UA that almost everyone hangs out at.

A series of yeses echo and are lunch is decided.

~~~~~
Shinso POV

We all were seated a minute ago and I am shocked how many people from our school are here. I just hope no one try's to comment on Denki.

"She so was!" Mina exclaims and I realize that I came in the middle of a conversation.

"No. She. Wasn't!" Kirishma replies.

Denki can't contain his laugher any longer and starts cracking up.

"Shut Up!!!" They both shout making him laugh so much that he started crying.

"Excuse me." The waiter says and I assume he came to tell us to be quiet.

"Yes?" I reply being the only one paying attention.

"A table told be to give this to her." He points at Denki.

I grit my teeth, "I'll be sure to give it to him."

His eyes widen, "Oh ya, um, right." And walks away.

Curiosity forces me to unfold the napkin and read what was written:

Dear trany,
What are you doing here? No one wants you near them. You're like a disease that everyone hates. You should jump of a roof or slit your wrists just so no one has to see you. And when you do know that no one will miss you. Die already stupid trany.
Sincerely, everyone

Anger builds up in my chest and I slam the note down causing everyone at the table to jump.

"Shinso what is it?" Denki asks carefully moving closer to me. He rests his hand on my shoulder slightly massaging it.

I crumple the napkin into a fist and quickly wave over the waiter.

"Yes?"

"What table was the note from?" I say through gritted teeth.

He recoiled a little, "Um... uh, the one in the back." He points to the back and I see no table. "It's behind the-"

I quickly stand and Denki rushes behind me.

"Shinso! Slow down!"

I turn the corner and see a group from 1B.

"Shinso! Have you deiced to come crawling back?"

I slam the crumpled note onto the table.

"Whoa! Who spit in you're cup this morning?"

I lift my fist to punch him when Denki steps in front of him.

"Hitoshi!" His eyes are wide with shock and fear.

I freeze for a second. I never want to scare Denki. It's clear that violence scares him and I can't help but think that he was also hurt at home not just school.

The second passes. "Denki move. Now."

"No! Why do you want to hit him?!?"

The boy who's name I don't even know comments, "Ya, listen to your girlfriend." Denki stiffens but doesn't move.

"Denki if you don't move right now I will use my quirk to make you move."

His eyes widen and he opens his mouth to say something but hesitates. It reminds me of how everyone else reacted to my quirk. How Denki never did.

He steps forward and stands on the tip of his toes. He leans forward and gently lays a kiss on my lips. Before I have time to register what happened a feel electricity pass from his lips to mine and I fall to the floor.

I WARNED you!