Him

5 new followers! 5K!!!! Why do y'all like me so much!!!!!

Warning: Transphobia and abuse

My dad stands in front of me. Fear makes my heart hammer in my chest.

Okay, maybe I hadn't told Hitoshi the truth about my dads reaction. He scared me more then anything. A memory resurfaces.

"Honey stop! This is our daughter! You can't hit her!"

I look up from the floor at my mother. I'm fine she needs to shut up or else he will hit her or Meg.

"Shr deserves itz." His drunken speech fills the room.

I shakily stand up. My back screams in pain and I know there is bound to be a new scar there. If only I could make him stop.

"What are you mute now?" My dad snaps me from my thoughts.

"I-I, uh,"

"Shut the fuck up."

I close my mouth and swallow although it doesn't make it less dry.

"Shigaraki bring out the toys it's time to have some fun."

Shigaraki walks away to grab the 'toys' and my father grabs my wrist pulling me to a chair. He throws me down onto it and binds my wrists and ankles. My broken wrist aches but I manage to hold in the cry's of pain.

Shigaraki walks back in rolling a cart with him. It is filled with different knives, guns, and other torture items. My blood freezes.

"Now let's see-" he walks around the carts, eyes lighting up as he comes up with new ways to hurt me.

Skip now if you don't want to read the torture part. I will tell you once it is over.

He picks up pliers and walks back to me. He lifts one of my fingers and sets it up so it's barely under my nail. My eyes widen and he pulls with all his might.

I scream out in agony. He bends down chuckling and picks up my nail.

"Wow that was fun. I am use to hitting you but that, that was different." He spins the nail around in his hand with a mad look in his eyes.

"I want to try that again."

He steps toward me as I visibly shake. He grabs a new finger, right next to the one he just pulled and yanks again. I cry out tears streaming down my face.

"W-why?" I beg for the answer.

"Why? WHY! You are the reason my wife left me! You are the reason I can't see my kids anymore! And you are the reason I became a villain!"

He chucks the pliers to the floor making me yelp. He picks up a knife and walks towards me.

"This time you won't be able to cover it up." He says as he slowly drags it down my cheek. He picks it up and moves it to my arms each cut becoming less precise and deeper like he is losing control.

Done!

"I think that's enough." Shigaraki says walking over to him with his hands up. He looks as if he is just as afraid of my dad as me.

My father pulls away and chucks the knife to the floor. "Take her out of here."

Shigaraki unties me and brings me back to the room I started in. He shuts the door leaving me in darkness so I cry.

I cry and cry until no tears are left and even then I cry. I can't help but think about Shinso as my blood slowly pools around me and as I slip into unconsciousness. I just want to see him one more time.