Bullies

600 views!!!! I can't believe y'all like my bad writing! Also this chapter is sad sorry not really! :<

Warning: Transphobia and Sexual assault

I stand in front of the school shaking.

"I can't do it."

Shinso grabs my hand,"Denki you don't even have to do a full day. We won't even be here for most of it, Mr. Ayzawa said we are going to the training grounds."

I nod my head still unsure if I should stay.

"Denki." I turn to face him, "I will be with you the whole time."

I take a deep breath and start walking. At first nothing happens and I get my hopes up but as soon as I step into the school my heart drops.

People are talking about me. It's not that I am paranoid, it's that I can hear them.

"What the hell is she thinking? Trying to be a boy, please."

"Omg there she is!"

"Eww! Get it away from me!"

The girls push others out of the way so they can get away from me. Like as if I was some kind of disease.

"I really feel like making those girls belly flop of the roof right now." Shinso mutters.

"Shinso!" A half laugh comes out of me, "Not funny!"

He smiles at me, "You laughed."

All too soon my smile is wiped away once my eyes land on my locker. It is trashed. On the outside words like slut, girl, and lier are written in permanent marker. On the inside it isn't much better. My textbooks are torn up, more words are written on the inside, and there are a ton of letters describing how I should die and how I am going to go to hell. I should have locked my locker before I left last week.

"Denki..." Shinso's voice trails off as he lowers the letter he was reading. I turn to face him with shaking hands. "You need to show these to a teacher. These letters... the letters are concerning."

I try to blink away the tears as I collect all of them and there are a lot.

"Hey look it's that girl!" I turn around to see a group of guys coming our way and they don't look friendly.

"Sh..h-hinso." He looks over at me concerned, "A g..group of guys a-are coming our wa..ay." He turns around just in time to see them slam me against the locker.

"Hello little girl." I drop all of the letters causing them to scatter the floor. The guy who slammed me up against the locker slowly trails his hands from my waist to my chest. I shiver from his touch as a crowd slowly forms.

"Get away from Denki!" Shinso reaches for the guy pinning me down but two more guys grab his arms and holds him back. Even though there are two of them he still is putting up a good fight. Maybe if I...

"Hey over here girl." I look back over to the guy pining me down. "Were are your boobs at? How are you hiding them?" He begins to feel around until he touches the corner of my binder. I freeze.

"So that's how you do it. What happens when..." he yanks at it causing my binder to snap.

I gasp out in pain. Discomfort explodes wrapping around my chest. "S..stop, please." Tears fill my eyes.

"Denki! Let go of him!" Shinso rips an arm
Out of one of the guys grip. His fingers brush my arm but soon the guy has him in grip again. "If you touch him one more time I will use my quirk on you! Leave him alone!"

"You mean like this?" He grabs my chin and turns to face me. He pulls me towards him and closes his eyes. Panic fills me but it's too late. He kisses me and starts to bite on my bottom lip trying to make me open my mouth. I close my eyes as tears steam down my face.

"Get away from him right now." Mr. Ayzawa's voice fills the room and I feel the guy let go of me. I fall to the floor shaking.

"Denki!" Shinso rushes over to me and hugs me. I am not strong enough to hold back the tears any longer. I sob into his chest.

Mr. Ayzawa is yelling at them but I don't even care. I lift my fingers to my lip, hands shaking. I feel disgusted with myself. Shinso hugs onto me tighter as I sob harder. He picks me up bridal style and starts caring me somewhere. I don't care where as long as he carries me away from them.

I PROMISE something good is coming... and then something really bad BUT focus on the good!