Shigaraki

4K!!!!! AhHhHhH! Why do y'all like my crappy writing! AHHH!

Warning: Transphobia and abuse

"Hello. You are Denki Kaminari, correct?"

I stare in horror at the sight of him then quickly recover. I glare at him.

"Oh right, you have a bandanna in your mouth. Here." He touches it and it dissolves into my mouth and I start choking on the dust.

"Sorry." He pulls his hand back and starts twirling his fingers.

I finish coughing and glare up at him, "Fuck you!"

He grabs my throat holding his index finger up just a little. "You want to fix that tone or else."

I think for a second. It was a thirty minute drive so my power must be fully restored by now. I smirk at him before I send a strong blast of electricity his way.

He cry's out in pain and let's go of my neck. I watch as he crumples to the floor. But the moment of victory doesn't last long.

Twice quickly yanks me out of the trunk and throws me onto the concrete. I cry out in pain as I land feeling a snap in my arm.

Toga giggles, "What do you want us to do boss!?" She asks too excited.

"You can't kill her," He says breathing through his teeth, "but make sure she suffers."

I don't have time to note that he said she because Dabi kicks me in the ribs making me cry out again. Twice joins in and so does Toga. Tears roll down my cheeks as I feel excruciating pain.

"That's good." He says standing up. "Get her in the van, we need to get home."

They load me up into another trunk as I try not to cry out in pain.

I know! I know! It's short but that's because a loooooong chapter is coming! Enjoy!