Epilogue

~Epilogue~
I walk into the room to see my beautiful boyfriend sitting in the waiting room with my adorable siblings clinging onto him and sitting in his lap. His fathers, my teachers, sit next to him.

Once he hears the sound of me walking he looks up. Our eyes lock and both of us have smiles break across our faces. He quickly, but carefully, shoves Meg and Ben out of his lap and onto the floor. There faces hold perplexed looks but my teachers share a knowing one.

We quickly rush to each others arms and he picks me up swinging around in a circle. I giggle like a little girl, no, like a little boy, and cling tight to him. He places me down on the floor, breaking apart our embrace only for us to mash our lips together. I stand on the tips of my toes as his arms wrap around my back. My hands interlock with his hair as I twirl pieces around my fingers. He bites lightly on my bottom lip and I open my mouth. His tongue explores my mouth and mine his only for us to fight for dominance, his of course wins.

His dad clears his throat making us break our embrace with bright red faces.

"Come on Sho! They were having a moment!" Mic wines making me blush even darker. I wrap my arms around Hitoshi's arm and hide behind him.

"Well now that Denki officially has all the proper... instruments,"

"Dad!" Hitoshi hisses.

Mr. Aizawa continues as if he didn't hear his son, "I don't want them to get too heated. Especially in front of me." I blush darker and cling to my boyfriend for dear life.

Benjamin comes over to us and tugs lightly on my sleeve. "What does that mean? Also what happened to your chest?"

I chuckle lightly at my little brothers innocence and contemplate how to explain the surgery's I got recently. I just got released from my top surgery and it felt amazing not having anything on my chest.

"It's gone. Your brother, well, just became just that." Shinso explains for me.

My brothers face scrunches up in confusion but shrugs his shoulders deciding that he really didn't care enough to keep trying for a better answer.

"Come on, lets head home." Hitoshi says wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I lean into his touch and we do just that.

~~~~~

I walk up the path way to our dorms and open the door. The lights are off and I attempt to the lights to turn them on when they suddenly do.

"SURPRISE!!!" My friends shout as they jump out from behind there hiding spots but for a second they aren't them. There them instead. My breathing quickens and I lean against the wall to get as far from them as I can.

"Hey, hey, hey. Shhh, it's okay. It's just your friends." Hitoshi whispers to me kindly as he wraps his arms around me. I take deep breaths and finally let it all out. He's right. It's my friends.

"Omg! Denki I'm sorry! I didn't-" Mina starts frantically.

"No. It's fine. You just scared me a bit." I say with a semi forced smile.

"I'm sorry dude but look! We threw you a party!" Kirishma exclaims.

"Guys, as much as he'd love to party all night long it's already been a long day for him and he needs rest. Maybe we can postpone it to a later date." I feel the vibrations agains his chest as he talks. Not a single thing he said was untrue, I really am tired.

"Fucking sure." Bakubro says in his own way.

"Thanks." And with that he drags me upstairs to his room.

As soon as we enter he quickly locks the door then turns to me.

Enter tinny but smut warning for my younger viewers

"We never finished what we started earlier~" he says rather suggestively. I smile and we both quickly close the distance between the two of us. Our mouths find each other's waisting no time to slip tongues in. We quickly walk, me backwards, to his bed. Without pulling apart he throws me onto it and climbs on top of me.

We break our kiss for air a string of saliva connecting us. He rips off his shirt and then he does the same to mine. My eyes explore he chest and of course he has rock hard abs. It wasn't like I ever doubted he did it was so much better to see in person. Suddenly I felt blood rush to... my area... and a bright pink dusted my face. I was having my first boner.

"I-If this is t..to much tell me now. I don't know if I-I'll be able to hold myself back in a second."

"N-No. I want this, n..need this."

~~~~~>after love making<~~~~~
Not really smut but still it's over

"T-That was amazing." I say leaning my head against Hitoshi's back. He continues to mess with my hair.

"It wasn't too much?"

"N-No! Are you saying you didn't enjoy it?" It was hard to hide the disappointment in my voice.

He flipped me around so I am facing him. "Denki, I just wanted to make sure you are okay because you haven't even had a dick a full twenty four hours." I blushed. "I loved that Denki. Almost as much as I love you."

I couldn't contain the smile on my lips any more. "I love you too."

THE END (TO THE END)!!!

Make sure to check out my other shinkami book! Once Again, Flowers!