Finally, The Fucken Sex Chapter

Okay guys, so this is my first smut, and it definitely reads more as a shitty romance novel chapter but c'est la vie.

Cherry's POV

When the final exam is over I push myself out of the hall, feet almost tripping over themselves. I look back inside momentarily at the examiners collecting the exam sheets and spot mine being picked up.
I wonder if I've done enough? What if I haven't? I need to stop myself thinking about it.

Footsteps rush towards me and I turn to see Tadashi stopping just before me. He smiles at me weakly, then asks if I want a hug. I breathe out:
"Yes please."
He envelops me and for the first time in this last month of exams I breathe out fully, my mind trying to focus on the feel of his skin. He's been trying so hard to come up with ways to calm me down; unfortunately none of them have worked - except once and I now know that kissing and not thinking is a mistake that turns into grinding accidentally - and now I'm too wound up to properly destress and get my head in order for the results in a week.

I feel Tadashi's cheek against my shoulder, his warmth radiating into me, and my head pops up like a switch being flicked.

I think I have an idea as to how I can relax.

Tadashi senses my head rising and raises his own. "What is it? Is it the exams?"
I shake my head, and look around to see if anyone's in earshot. Nearly everybody has gone now: they're off home to relax and prep for results day.

"I was thinking about how I could relax in order to focus and not overthink on my results," I begin, and he raises an eyebrow. I take a deep breath, "and I just thought... I know that we're not together, but we've become... close over my study time, and now I'm asking if, only to stop myself being stressed, we could become... closer."

Tadashi stares at me.
I take this as not understanding so I lean in closer and whisper,
"What I'm asking is... could we... have sex?"

Tadashi continues to stare at me, quite possibly shocked. To be fair, I think I'd be shocked too if an ice queen I'd been not-so-subtly crushing on for the past seven months just asked if I wanted to have sex with her.

Tadashi's POV

Cherry just asked that question.

That question I had only dreamed about. I must be dreaming.

Don't get me wrong... I really want to. But we're not even together, I don't know where we are. We've had a few passionate kisses with her shields down, what does that mean?

She's looking at me expectantly, biting her lip like she does when she's nervous - I can't remember if I got that off her or if she got it off me, all I know is it's an adopted trait that I love about her. About us.

Oh Beyonce, I'm in love with her. I've been ignoring that line for months now because I'm worried I've fallen too soon, but standing here processing what she's just said to me I can't deny it anymore.

I barely think anything after that and say:
"Yes."
Cherry's eyes light up. She's not trying to hide her feelings anymore.
"We should go to mine," she says, and I nod, daring to smile slightly.

Beyonce's lashes, this is happening.
I can't believe it.

I still can't believe it as we both phone each member of the gang telling them we're 'going for cake,' then smile at each other shyly and start walking.

I still can't believe it as we arrive at her apartment and she invites me in, whispering to her dog Bella that she and I are going to be in her bedroom for a while and that she must not bother us, and the dog complies and lies down in its basket.