Distractions In The Workplace

Tadashi's POV

I slump forward, rubbing my neck and repositioning my cap. I look down again at the piece of machinery in front of me and groan. Oh my Beyonce, Tadashi, what are you still doing here?

I'm in the lab after hours again because I can't sleep. Again. Because I thought of another way to improve Baymax but got stuck after a while and now I can't get it out of my big brain. And I can't go back home otherwise I'll have to face Cherry and how I'm going to propose to her.

I bang my head against the table next to the machinery repeatedly until I hear the door swing open, and I look up and then grin to see Cherry holding our two reusable coffee cups.

"Thought you could need sustenance - I know you can't sleep until you've figured something out in that big brain of yours," she says a laugh and sits on the stool next to me, setting my coffee down. I take it and inhale ecstatically; vanilla bean with whipped cream.
I glance at her before I take a sip, "Decaff?" and she nods before I take a gulp. Mmm, heavenly.

"So, you still stuck on the carbon footprint?" she asks, and my hands go to my hair to fake rip it out in frustration.
"I don't understaaand," I moan, and pick up the carbon fiber, "I don't know enough about carbon footprints to decide something like this! What if I get it completely wrong and it's even less environmentally friendly? Help me!" I clutch onto her arm and she chuckles with a corner smile - I get momentarily distracted by her effortless beauty - and pats my hand that's on her arm.
"You really need to get to sleep."

I moan, "I can't stop thinking about it though! How do I stahp?!" and flop over the table next to her like a Disney princess; she laughs, then gets quiet. I peek up at her and see she's thinking.
I lean up onto my elbows. "Whatcha thinking?"
She's quiet, then starts slowly turning her lips into a wicked type of smile.

"I think I might have an idea on how to stop you thinking."

And with that Cherry presses her lips onto mine hard, and I don't even think before responding by kissing her back and instantly wrapping my arms round her shoulders. She gets off her stool and pulls me off of mine, and starts walking backwards and guiding me somewhere. We hit a wall and she starts unbuttoning my yellow cardigan, and I smile on her lips and exhale through my nose with a small chuckle.

Well, that's one way to take my mind off of it.

"How long have you been planning to distract me with this?" I pull away slightly to ask as I pull off her long sleeved sweater she found in a charity shop, and she pulls my shirt off in turn then leans in and whispers in my ear:
"Oh, I've been horny all week; this was the only time you asked for it."

Something in me ignites and I waste no time in pushing her up against the wall, slipping my tongue into her mouth, and finding her waist to undo her jeans. I stop to trail my fingers along the skin underneath her waistband and she tries in vain to contain moaning delicately, and her fingers faintly tug on strands of my hair under my falling cap. She pushes my cap off my head fully and helps me shimmy her trousers down; and when they're off I feel her start to tug mine down.

A thought appears in my overtaken mind and between small anticipatory pants I ask, "Do you have a condom?"
Without stopping our kissing or pulling away from my trousers, digs in her panties waistband and hands me a condom packet before speedily pulling those panties down and off. Beyonce, she is horny.

She doesn't tear it open yet and instead chooses to hitch one leg up to meet my hips, and grinds. I moan against her lips and she pants laughing back - she knows how to get me. My hands travel to her back and undo her bra, and she pulls away to slowly shimmy it down. My toes curl in their Thinking Socks, barely able to resist reaching and pulling them down myself. She smiles devilishly and finally takes it off, and I can't keep it in any longer: I instantly move forward and clutch onto her waist and breast wantingly, circling her nipple lightly with the pad of my thumb and watching her squirm in delight and lust. I can feel her legs rising to latch onto my waist and I smile.

I look at her, breathing heavily, even panting a little, her frame wholly supported by me, her eyes almost completely black pupils. I can tell she needs this more than me.

So I do what any gentlemanly boyfriend would do.

I firmly support her butt with my hands, which she wriggles in appreciation for, and walk over with her latched onto me to my only clear table. I set her on it ever so slightly, her thighs hanging off and her hands on my torso wandering, and I put my hand in front of her so she can see it... and drop it to where it's most heated.

She gasps and laughs as I insert one finger, then two, then just about three. Each finger she gets more eager, thrashing about against me and rocking her hips back and forth. She grabs me and starts gripping my bare back. It doesn't hurt, but makes me feel amazing knowing she's enjoying it and making me hornier.

With my other hand that was placed on her back for stability I reach behind me and find the condom packet unopened between her clasped hands. She readily lets go as I clasp it and, knowing where I'm going, lets go of my back and reaches down and pulls out my fingers and inserts two of her own with the other playing with her clit.

I tear it open and as she writhes half on the table I take off my briefs and roll it onto my penis. I look up at her from my hard dick, and gently take away her fingers from her vagina to guide me in. She grabs it and almost seems to slam it in and moans instantly, eliciting a moan from me as well.

She starts bouncing up and down, not even waiting for me anymore. She moans louder, trying to keep it in although we are the only people in almost the entire campus.

She slides off the table quickly and drops her full weight onto me. I seal in a breath and she loses hers as I fill her as much as I can. I can feel her fingers playing with her clit and generating more vibrations against my fast throbbing dick, and she's holding back from screaming. At this rate, she's going to get there even before I do.

I moan louder at the thought which makes her arch her back and let loose her screams.
"Ta-dash-i!"
I watch her get to the very brink, her eyes ready to roll into her head and her body clammy with sweat, and to finish us both off I pull it out nearly all the way - then thrust again.

She yells an incomprehensible noise as we both finish together.

My eyes unglaze. Seeing her struggling to regain her breath I slip out, now feeling myself turning flaccid, and catch her, her legs slowly unattaching to my waist. I lift her up onto the table again and she sits leaning on my shoulder as I regain my breath too.

After a while, Cherry takes a breath then says smirking and panting, "Well... that was quick."
I chuckle with her, hitching myself up next to her on the table and putting my head on the top of hers. "Well I loved it. And I love you," she sighs and smiles lazily, "thanks for distracting me."
She shrugs wickedly. "Well, you do it to me all the time, I though it might be time to turn the tables."

I move and press my forehead against hers. She smiles at me, her breath tickling my face. I pucker up my lips and kiss her nose and she laughs quietly, and we both stay like that for a while - me and Cherry sitting naked on a lab table in the middle of the night.

I don't know how long for. I just know I don't want it to end.

But after a while Cherry blinks and pulls away, rushes over to the wall and puts my cardigan on over her body and dashes to the toilet, and I realise I forgot to take the condom off and do so and put it in the bin. Then I look at it prominently showing, and reorganise the trash until it looks inconspicuous.

My deepest apologies to the poor cleaner who has to find that.

I dress slowly and again wonder if I should just propose now when we're both together and not working, until Cherry comes back and starts putting on her own clothes, giving me my cardigan back. I deny; it looks cuter on her.

She takes my hand and we walk out of SFIT giggling. What we just did probably isn't adventurous or daring, but as we're both nerds who get a rush from a new stationery set I suddenly feel so badass. And Cherry was already badass, so now she's even more.

And it might be totally lame and against the rules of campus... but I kind of hope it happens again.